Deloitte SEA Singapore Singapore
2 weeks ago
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do
Deloitte Government & Public Services is committed to improving public outcomes through a focus on people. At Deloitte we think about the complex issues facing the public sector and develop relevant, timely, and sustainable solutions for our clients.
As a System Integration Manager within the industry-leading Cloud Engineering team, you are part of a team of creative, visionary minds of many disciplines who put future-forward thinking into projects that will push the edges of technology to support the change in our... clients. You will establish and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You will:
• Create a strategy to address our clients’ business needs and achieve their strategic goals by creating a business case, leveraging on technological expertise to support project teams in designing and delivering digital solution architectures.
• Perform/ Conduct primary and secondary research, conduct analyses and appropriate modelling tasks that feeds directly into the development of technology-enabled solutions for tackling our clients’ complex business problems.
• Re-imagine ways of working. Engage the entire businesses to re-imagine the way work gets done and how new products and services are brought to market, all enabled by cloud technologies.
• Integrate. Consider how to integrate our digital solutions into the clients’ enterprise through infrastructure and networking solutions to connect, optimize and manage Cloud solutions across a wide choice of platforms.
• Managed services. Ensure their use of cloud is secure, resilient, compliant, cost effective and properly service managed.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
• Understand the goals of Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction by establishing a positive relationship with a senior stakeholders.
• Influence teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
• Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
• Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
• Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
Manager - System Integration - Government & Public Services - SG Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.