GE Florianópolis State of Santa Catarina Brazil
2 weeks ago
Résumé de la description de poste
Description de l'emploi
The successful candidate will be a team player working with a cross-functional team including hardware design, systems engineering, software development, program and project management to deliver best in class products for the global market. This position will be responsible for design, test and documentation for Grid Automation products.
• Requirements capture and architecture design for FPGA based systems
• Ensure adherence to FPGA design processes
• FPGA design using VHDL
• Use of debug tools from manufacturers (JTAG debug, logic analyzer)
• Modelling of solutions using simulation software
• FPGA design verification
Qualifications / Requirements
• Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent knowledge or experience
• FPGA design experience
• Excellent FPGA design skills and the ability to program devices using VHDL in an embedded systems environment
•... Experience with Quartus/Vivado
• Experience with SoC based designs
• Knowledge of Cyclone V/Ultrascale+ architecture, including SoC variants
• Familiar with digital signal processing and filter design theory
• Knowledge of Tcl programming
• Knowledge of IEC 61850 and/or IEEE1588
• Good communication skill with proficient written and spoken English
• Have excellent attention to detail with a high standard of work.
• A passion for well-designed architecture and circuit designs.
Aide à la relocalisation fournie : Non
Florianópolis State of Santa Catarina Brazil
Jobs in Florianópolis State of Santa Catarina Brazil
FPGA Design Engineer Florianópolis jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.