AstraZeneca Petaling Jaya Selangor Malaysia
1 week ago
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven BioPharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious disease. But we're more than one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies.
Join a team that supports the delivery of life-changing medicines for patients by enabling the rest of the business to run effectively and harness our transformative science. We're on a journey of growth and evolution – to find better ways to translate value for the business and our patients.
This role is part of a global Order To Cash ("O2C") team which sits within a Global Finance Services ("GFS") function which in turn is within AstraZeneca's Global Business Services ("GBS") function. The O2C team has two key elements, the design team with ownership for the global processes and the operational delivery element. This role is in the latter team but we work together as one team.
The role holder reports to... the Associate Director Credit Risk and is responsible for supporting with the management of the global credit risk management process such as; credit reviews, portfolio strategy & the management of circa 50, customers including credit blocked order managementand securities administration.
What you'll do
• Manage a team of Credit Analysts and process service delivery to KPI's. Driving performance to target, providing leadership, and ensuring effective delivery through the service provider's organization.
• Assist with the maintenance and creation of reporting both internally and from other stakeholders.
• Identifies improvements and implements change with clear outcomes of improvement and standardisation.
• Managing portfolio risk and escalating problems accordingly. Strong ability to resolve issues and implement change as required.
• Support compliance and internal audit activities around controls.
• Leads process improvement for own area and can demonstrate measurable improvement year on year
• Clear focus on end-to-end process performance across the enterprise. Builds and maintains strong enterprise partnership for delivery (Finance, IT and the wider business).
• Ensuring all credit decisions are accurately reflected in appropriate systems to maintain robust operational control.
• Manage account status, credit alerts, and agree joint plan with relevant stakeholders.
• Provide support with regard to insurance and dead debt provisions.
• Interface with external partners and or customers
Essential for the role
• Degree in business, accounting, and finance.
• Team management experience.
• To have a comprehensive knowledge of financial accounting i.e., balance sheet, income statements .and cash flow statements and any other relevant information to make decisions independent of credit reference agency scores.
• Significant experience in B2B credit risk management as well as corporate accounts with a strong understanding of B2B credit risk principles.
• An understanding of and the ability to communicate credit issues to all levels of the organisation.
• Knowledge and experience of SAP.
• Track record of driving simplification & continuous improvement across key business processes.
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
• Experience of driving issue resolution across complex system & process landscapes.
• Able to communicate at all levels within the organisation and with strong communication and stakeholder management drive a change agenda to delivery and benefits.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with strong skills in Excel & Power BI.
Desirable for the role
• Experience within Pharmaceutical industry exposure or within a financial services organisation as team leader
• SME portfolio management
• Has experience managing credit risk related to credit sales and orders on hold processes.
• Understanding of credit reference agency scoring process.
• Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global /large organisation will be an added advantage
• Has experience of activity transition from local countries to the shared services organization.
• Understanding of letters of credit, bank guarantees and corporate guarantees
• Sovereign Risk experience.
• Be self-motivated, proactive, and work quickly and independently with little direct supervision
• Have strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, communication and collaboration skills
Petaling Jaya Selangor Malaysia
Jobs in Petaling Jaya Selangor Malaysia
Credit Risk Manager Petaling Jaya jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.