SAE Magnetics Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 weeks ago
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our Testing Methodology Development team as Senior Engineer, to support advance testing and test module development, feasibility study and bench level characterization.
In This Role, You Will Responsible For
• New recording mode & corresponding testing methodology development and assessment for wafer design decision making and wafer ranking;
• Engineering test module development for wafer design evaluation and performance assessment;
• Deep dive analysis to understand the magnetics recording failure mode to improve the wafer design and shorten the design cycle;
• Collaborate with customers and vendors for new preamp / channel and head design matching and performance assessment and condition optimization;
• Collaborate with customers and vendors for maximizing the areal density capability by head and media matching together with drive condition optimization;
• Work closely with the design and development... teams to ensure that the testing module is integrated into the development process and our products meet the highest standards of quality and reliability;
To Qualify For The Role, You Must Have
• Master or PhD degree in Electronic Engineering, Material Science, Physics or other relevant disciplines.
• 3 years or above related experience;
• Experience in laboratory test equipment control and programming will be preferred;
• Deep understanding of magnetic materials, electromagnetic or signal processing;
• Basic programming knowledge with industry-standard software tools to control the test instrument and analyzing experimental data;
• Strong problem-solving skills and be able to work independently to identify root cause and solve technical problem;
• Able to work collaboratively with other engineers and scientists, technical collaboration experience with external parties are preferred;
• Strong communication and presentation skills with excellent command of spoken/written English and Chinese
How To Apply
Interested parties please click "APPLY NOW" or send your application with the title & expected salary to HK Human Resources via [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview
Senior Engineer, Test Algorithm Development & Performance... Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.