NIC Global Vietnam Vietnam
6 days ago
Direct report to: Project Leader/ Project Manager
Company Industry: Main contractor specializing in plant & factory design, procurement, construction.
Working Time: 44 hours/ week, from 8a.m to 5p.m (1 hour for lunch time)
Working Location: Dong Nai province
Allowance: phone, gas/petrol allowance, extra fees working at Site.
Benefits: full insurances, transportation supporting from HCM to Dong Nai, taxi cards, domitory at site.
The Technical Project Engineer will have the following duties / responsibilities:
- Assist Project Leader/ Project Manager to do following tasks but not limited to;
- Implement project in accordance with standards and safety regulation.
- Monitor situation of project to report project leader in order to deliver on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Taking lead on the delivery of work packages for projects and ensuring that projects are completed on time and to the required client specification and quality.
- Develop project scope with involving all... relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Providing technical support for planning, programming, designing, procuring and final construction delivering of projects.
- Managing project information to ensure coordination across all disciplines.
- Ensure all resources to be used properly;
- Monitor change order and keep reporting to Project Leader/ Project Manager.
- Prepare weekly report to submit project leader/ Project Manager.
- Check and correct reports from project staff on daily basis;
- Translating design information to operational teams so they can carry out the project effectively and efficiently.
- Develop project team members by following Company’s philosophy
Age: from 25 to 35
Year of experience: More than 3 years
- BS Degree is a must. MBA degree is an advantage.
- Mechanical or electrical background. Knowledge in processing is an advantage.
- At least 3 years of working experience proven in construction management.
- Advanced knowledge of project management processes, means and methods. PMP certificate is an advantage.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process.
- Strong Leadership and human resources management skills
- Ready to work overtime, go on business trip, work at site
- Good command of written and spoken English and ability to prepare reports and statistics.
- Able to use Microsoft project software.
Experience / Skills:
- Previous and recent experience within a similar role within the Mechanical or electrical background applied in civil / construction sectors is essential for this role.
- The successful candidate will ideally possess a strong practical / hands-on background within the civil / construction sectors or experience in setting up manufactures/ factories
Technical Project Engineer (Civils / Construction) Vietnam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.