Bosch Group Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
1 week ago
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and... will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
· Expertise in Project Management skills and Project Management Tools
· Excellent Stakeholder Management, Communication and Interpersonal skills
· Experience in managing medium to large size projects
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks with speed and agility
· Highly initiative with a passion to learn & understand new topics – Tech Savvy
· Should be proactive & able to work independently
· Ability to operate in high ambiguity scenarios
· Experience in Embedded domain
· Experience in Automotive software development
· Experience in handling at least 2-3 complete life cycle projects as Project Manager
· Knowledge of AUTOSAR architecture, CAN, Flexray, Vehicle Dynamics [Preferable]
· PMP Certification or similar [preferable]
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Project Management
· Schedule, Quality and Budget controlling
· Status reporting to management
· Interface to quality & purchase departments, suppliers
Because we don't just follow trends, we create them.
Because together we turn ideas into reality, working every day to make the world of tomorrow a better place. Do you have high standards when it comes to your job? So do we. At Bosch, you will discover more than just work.
Benefits and Career Opportunities
• Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
• Join a dynamic and fast-growing global company (English-speaking environment)
• 13th-month salary bonus + attractive performance bonus (you'll love it!) + annual performance appraisal
• 100% monthly basic salary and mandatory social insurances in 2-month probation
• Premium health insurance for employee and 02 family members
• Flexible working time
• 15++ days of annual leave + 1 day of birthday leave
• Lunch and parking allowance
• Various training on hot-trend technologies/ foreign language (English/Chinese/Japanese) and soft-skills
• Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments
• Fitness & sport activities: football, badminton, yoga, Aerobic
• Free in-house entertainment facilities and snack
• Join in various team building, company trip, year-end party, tech talks and a lot of charity events
Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Jobs in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
[EDA1] Software Project Manager (Radar Project) Ho Chi Minh City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.