National Veterinary Associates
National Veterinary Associates Ottawa Canada
2 weeks ago
Are you a veterinarian who loves flexibility in your career? NVA Canada is seeking associate veterinarians for full-time, part-time, locum and on-call opportunities. This role will allow you to work between several of NVA Canada's veterinary hospitals in Ontario while providing you the stability of working for a well-established, trusted organization and the ability to make your own schedule. In this role, you will experience a variety of diverse sites, patients and cases while still being able to form lasting relationships with your teammates and clients.
Our hospitals offer state-of-the-art medical equipment, the assistance of experienced support staff, and the pleasure of working with trusted clients to provide compassion and the best quality care for the pets of Ontario. Our veterinary hospitals offer a complete range of services including preventative wellness, urgent care, dentistry, surgery and much more! We are ideally looking for doctors with at least 1-3... years of small animal experience in general practice and surgery.
We are pleased to offer industry leading benefits and travel expense reimbursement where applicable.
To learn more about us, visit us at https://www.nvacanada.ca/ or contact [email protected] for more information.
Ottawa is a bustling city with a diverse population and plenty of cultural events, including festivals and international cuisine. Its many parks and green spaces offer ample opportunity for outdoor activities like hiking, skiing, and biking. The city is surrounded by natural beauty, with the Rideau Canal and Gatineau Park nearby. Overall Ottawa is a great place to live for those who appreciate a high quality of life and access to nature.
• Build rapport with clients by gathering information, listening to and empathizing with their concerns.
• Perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical procedures that deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
• Communicate with clients on topics such as pet diagnosis, treatment plans, preventive health care, and nutritional needs.
• Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and makes certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols.
• Stay current on new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine.
• Present a positive image of the hospitals in the professional community and to the public.
Skills & Basic Qualifications
• A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
• Licensure in good standing to practice in Ontario.
• Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics.
At NVA Canada diversity and inclusion are an important part of our everyday reality. We are committed to fostering an open and inclusive environment where everyone belongs, our people feel comfortable and confident to be themselves and reach their full potential regardless of age, race, national or ethnic origin, gender identity or expression, marital and family status, religion or other belief, culture, sexual orientation, or disability.
• < Back to search results
Regional Veterinarian Ottawa jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.