CSA Group Testing & Certification Inc.
CSA Group Testing & Certification Inc. Munich Germany
1 week ago
BUILDING A WORLD CLASS TEAM STARTS WITH YOU
At the heart of CSA Group is a vision: making the world a better, safer, more sustainable place. It's been part of our mission for nearly one hundred years: from the first engineering standard for railway bridges developed in 1919, to more than 3,500 standards, codes & related products today.
Headquartered in Canada, with a global footprint of more than 30 labs and offices across Europe, Asia and North America, CSA Group tests, inspects and certifies a wide range of products - from every day househould items to leading edge technology-to meet exacting requirements for safety, performance and environmental impact.
Our employees take pride in making a difference in people's lives through the work that we do. We're looking for people like you to help make it happen.
We are expanding our EMC-Team Automotive and are inviting interested candidates to apply for following position... based in our office in Munich at a big OEM
Your daily tasks:
• Collaboration in vehicle development projects for customers in the automotive sector
• Responsibility for the area of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) in a project, i.e. contact for other development partners or suppliers regarding EMC
• Support in the preparation and release of test plans
• Perform EMC tests in compliance with national and international standards and manufacturer specifications in coordination with the customer
• Performance of error analyses in case of non-fulfilment of limit values or customer specifications
• Development of EMC concepts and corrective actions to comply with customer requirements
• Close communication with development partners or suppliers
What we expect:
• Completed technical studies in Electrical Engineering, Communications and Information Technology, Automotive Engineering, Electro-Mobility or comparable with relevant professional experience
• Several years of experience in the automotive industry
• Experience in Project-Management
• German (Level B2) and good English skills
• Ability to work independently, systematic and unsupervised in a team-based work environment
• Flexibility and good interpersonal skills with abilities to communicate effectively
What we offer:
• Flat hierarchies in a professional and intercultural corporate environment
• Mentoring program
• Opportunity to work from home and flexible working hours
• Attractive tasks, exciting projects and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
• Fitness and health program for a relaxed balance to the daily work routine
• Lease a Bike
• Company pension plan and opportunities for further training
• Permanent direct employment and a future-proof job
CSA Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on any grounds stipulated by applicable laws. We are an organization where opportunities are based on skills and abilities, and differences are respected and valued. Please contact us at [email protected] if you require accommodation in the interview process
Project Engineer EMC (m/w/d) Munich jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.