Singco Bv Pte. Ltd.
Singco Bv Pte. Ltd. Singapore Singapore
2 weeks ago
Reports to Management
Incumbent needs to perform shift works and work on Weekends and Public Holidays.
• In charge of operational managing the restaurant outlet (s).
• Ensure compliance to food quality, hygiene and workplace safety standards.
• Coach, mentor and train service staff on a day to day operations such as such as train staff to have good service standards and cashiering knowledge, upkeep cleanlness and tidiness of workplace, etc.
• Guide service staff to handle customers' complaints.
• Organise and control inventory, manage budget and reduce in wastage.
• Plan, create and execute business strategies to sustain profitability and increase sales.
• Monitor sales and provide weekly and/or monthly sales reports to Management and provide reviews on a regular basis.
• Manpower planning and schedule weekly roster.
• Work with various stakeholders such as HR, Marketing and Maintenance Departments on manpower issues, marketing strategies to improve on business... sales and maintenance work and repairs on a regular or needs basis.
• Any ad-hoc tasks assigned by Management from time to time.
Skills: Licensing, Leadership, Manpower Planning, Workplace Safety, Food Quality, Inventory, Purchasing, Sanitation, Compliance, Cashiering, Customer Service, Scheduling, Hospitality
Experience: 7.00-10.00 Years
Restaurant Manager Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.