Greavy & Co Accountants Dublin Ireland
3 months ago
We are a well-established accountancy firm based in Dublin 2.
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright, motivated, and eager-to-learn individual to work within our practice as a trainee accountant. We are also open to part-qualified accountants.
• Completion of vat returns
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Management accounts
• Preparation of year-end accounts
• Income tax returns
• Corporation tax returns
• Other ad hoc duties.
• Third-level education (degree status) or qualified accounting technicians.
• Completion of professional exams with ACCA/ACA/CPA expected.
Candidate(s) expected to have:
• Strong numerical and analytical background
• To be flexible
• Work very well in a team
• Good computer skills with proficiencies in Microsoft applications.
• Experience is not crucial but could be seen as persuasive.
• Paid exams and study leave
• An opportunity to work with an excellent... practice that provides great training and a great working atmosphere.
Accountancy Vat Returns Payroll
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.