DenizBank AG Vienna Austria
2 weeks ago
Gemeinsam mehr Wert schaffen.
DenizBank AG is part of the DenizBank Financial Services Group and the Emirates NBD as one globally successful group of companies. As an Austrian universal bank with branches in Austria and Germany, DenizBank AG addresses its customers with innovative and tailor-made products and has thus established itself as a strong financial partner for its customers.
For the further expansion of the business success we are looking for personalities,
who rethink banking and continuously raise it to a new level.
We offer the following position at the earliest possible entry:
Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Location: Frankfurt am Main | Employment type: full-time
Marketing Manager is responsible for the operational management of Liv digital marketing activities with special focus on content marketing and Social Media
• Channel and Campaign Management (Planning, Execution, Optimization, Controlling)
• Social Media (channel management, production of social media... content together with social media agencies)
• Social Media Marketing (campaign management, meta ad manager, production of social ads together with social media agencies)
• Liv Website (Content Management, User Experience, Ongoing adjustments)
• Content Creation (texts, videos, blog posts) together with content marketing agencies
• Reporting & Analytics (Google Analytics, Adjust)
• Budgeting (Handling of cost estimates and invoices, forecast including accruals and provisions)
• Steering of external partners (marketing and social media agencies, web agency)
Personal and professional competencies:
• University degree/Master or similar education in Marketing or Sales
• Minimum of 4 years' experience in financial service sector with focus on retail
• German and English, both in very good verbal and written form
• Wide knowledge in Digital Marketing. Experience in steering agencies, realizing marketing campaigns and managing projects as well as focusing on working self-independently.
• Customer Orientation
• Quality / Accuracy
• Collaboration & Teamwork
• Driving Change
All job advertisements are aimed at all genders in the interests of equal treatment. If you feel addressed by this job offer, we look forward to your written application with CV and letter of motivation and reference number YF17741754 by e-mail to contact[AT]denizbank.de 0800 488 66 00 www.denizbank.de
Job in Deutschland (Frankfurt am Main): Marketing Manager (m/w/d) Vienna jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.