8x8 Inc Jakarta Indonesia
1 week ago
Deskripsi Pekerjaan :
Info Terbaru Lowongan Kerja dari Perusahaan 8×8 Inc sebagai Finance and Accounting Manager (Indonesia) di Jakarta Raya. Jika Lowongan Kerja Akuntansi Umum / Pembiayaan di Jakarta Raya ini sesuai dengan kriteria dan pendidikan kamu silahkan kirimkan segera lamaran / CV Terbaru anda melalui situs Lokerindo.ID.
Setiap pekerjaan mungkn tidak lah mudah untuk di lamar, karena sebagai kandidat baru / calon pegawai harus memenuhi beberapa kualifikasi dan persyaratan sesuai dengan apa yang dibutuhkan dari Perusahaan tersebut. Semoga info pekerjaan dari Perusahaan 8×8 Inc sebagai posisi Finance and Accounting Manager (Indonesia) ini sesuai dengan apa yang anda cari.
Berikut ini adalah persyaratan dan detail dari posisi Finance and Accounting Manager (Indonesia) :
Detail Pekerjaan :
Jakarta, Indonesia /
Finance – Accounting Operations /
At 8×8 Inc. [Nasdaq:EGHT] we put communications at the heart of our business and build technology that allows... people to connect anytime, anywhere they are in the world, and on any device. XCaaS – the 8×8 eXperience Communications Platform – brings together Employee and Customer Experience, enabling hybrid workforces across the globe to connect, collaborate, and delight customers, while providing businesses with real-time communications analytics, intelligence and unique insights.
8×8 is offering an exciting opportunity to work in an international environment that allows personal and
professional developments and the opportunity to learn and evolve in the Company based on
performance and achievements.
We are looking for a dynamic Finance and Accounting Manager with focus on operational accounting,
credit collection and reporting to be based in our Indonesia office and to lead the local accounting team
on entity control and internal reporting to US headquarters. You will report directly to the Singapore
based Senior Director, APAC Controller.
• Oversee day to day finance and accounting operations.
• Identify and implement initiatives for process improvement.
• Support sales team on tender requirements, such as notarial deeds, ministry approval, financial
• statement, etc.
• Liaise with bank for banker guarantee and other credit facilities.
• Work with legal to review any finance related terms for customer / supplier contracts.
• Support Carrier Relations team for any new vendors onboarding.
• Monitor AP aging and work with Carrier Relations team on payment plan.
• Review and approve supplier disbursements.
• Support HR and IT for new hire onboard arrangement
• Any other ad-hoc assignment required by the Management.
Billing and Credit Collection Responsibilities
• Lead credit collection process to achieve country monthly collection target.
• Coordinate with Sales & Operations to achieve timely billing for any government tenders.
• Monitor AR Aging and work with AR Executive and Sales Team on collection.
• Work with Sales/Support/AR Executive to resolve customer billing disputes.
• Oversee and support AR Executive for timely data input to Tax portal for VAT and issuance of tax invoices.
• Ensure timely collection of W-Tax certificates.
• Review and work with AR Executive to ensure accurate updates of all receipts and any discrepancies are resolved.
• Maintain good relationship with customers finance to understand any specific billing requirement to facilitate smooth process
• Review and approve journal entries and financial reporting package for accurate and timely reporting to Corporate headquarters.
• Review variance analysis reports & balance sheet schedule.
• Coordinate with Regional GL Accountant for quarterly cash forecast.
• Review AR & AP Aging and roll forward reports.
• Review weekly and monthly cash position.
• Reconciliation of intercompany transaction.
• Any other reports as required by Corporate headquarters.
• Work with Tax team on any tax queries / tax audit by the authority
• Review VAT and W-Tax report to meet submission deadline.
• Review transfer pricing computation and cross charge
• Coordinate with external auditors to ensure proper compliance with all regulations for group and statutory audit and meeting of filing timeline.
• Support SOX control processes and documentation, and reporting and sampling request per time schedule.
• Degree in accounting, Finance, ACCA or equivalent. CPA preferred.
• Strong relevant experience in similar position with a medium to large organization
• Prior experience in audit will have an added advantage.
• Knowledge of local statutory and tax regulations is required.
• Good command of English language, both written and spoken
• Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines and pressure
• A strong team-player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage effectively at all levels.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel). Knowledge of SAP will be advantageous.
8×8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at *******@8×8.com (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
Apply for this job
Informasi Tambahan :
• Perusahaan : 8×8 Inc
• Posisi : Finance and Accounting Manager (Indonesia)
• Lokasi Kerja : Jakarta Raya
• Negara : ID
Cara Mengirimkan Lamaran :
Setelah Membaca dan telah mengetahui kriteria dan kebutuhan minimal dari pekerjaan Finance and Accounting Manager (Indonesia) di Jakarta Raya ini, dengan demikian jobseeker bisa secepatnya melengkapi dan menyusun berkas lamaran kerja seperti surat lamaran kerja, CV / daftar riwayat hidup, FC ijazah dan transkrip serta pelengkap lainnya, yang akan digunakan untuk mendaftar pekerjaan diperusahaan 8×8 Inc. Lamaran dapat dikirimkan melalui tombol di bawah ini
Finance and Accounting Manager (Indonesia) Jakarta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.