Zf Friedrich India India
1 week ago
Job Description :
ZF Industrial Technology is a global leader for driveline and transmission technology for industrial application domains like Wind Power Technology, Off-Highway Systems and Test Systems for on- and off-road mobility. Find more information under ZF Industrial Technology.The ZF Wind Power Business Unit is part of ZF group which is known as one of the world's leading automotive suppliers. Within our unit we develop, validate and service gear units used in wind turbines producing sustainable energy and we are doing this for more than 40 years! Today we build new drivetrain solutions to meet the requirements of the future. As wind turbines continue to grow, we are continuously pushed outside of our engineering boundaries, which makes it a challenging engineering environment to work in.Find out more:www.zf.com/windpower
To reinforce our Data Analytics Team in the Digitalization department, we are looking for a new colleagues (3 head counts) at our location in... Coimbatore.
- Managing, developing and growing the local data analytics team for ZF Industrial Technology Division
- Responsible for end-to-end development, operation and maintenance of analytics solutions and products
- Leading agile data analytics projects and align results and progress with stakeholders and customers
- Collaboration with various interdisciplinary teams and expert groups within the ZF Group
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field, like computer science, mathematics, physics, statistics, or engineering with at least 5+ years of industrialbackground
- Relevant experience in developing machine learning methods in languages like python and understand the principle of MLOps
- Minimum 3+ years working experience in the data analytics/Science domain and have successfully led analytic projects based on agile working approaches
- Relevant hands-on experience with state-of-the-art data analytics toolchains
- Strong knowledge in data query languages like SQL and languages for data processing & process automation like Python, PowerShell Strong knowledge and experience in analytics tools (e.g., Knime, Databricks, Power BI)
Be part of our ZF team as Data Scientist (Python Programming) and apply now!
Deena Mary Queen
Data Scientist (Python Programming) | [H830] India jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.