Fidelity Investments Bengaluru Karnataka India
2 weeks ago
Job Title : Senior Data Scientist - Advanced Analytics / AI CoE
The Purpose of this Role
Are you interested in joining a fast paced and cutting-edge organization where you can make an immediate impact on the business? Do you want to be an AI/ML advocate, using data to answer important questions and shape strategy for leadership? You can be a part of the Artificial Intelligence Center of Excellence (AI CoE) within Fidelity Institutional (FI) that constantly pushes the potential of data to drive the business forward! At Fidelity Insitutional’s Artificial Intelligence Center of Excellence (FI AI COE), you won’t be just tinkering around the edges, you’ll be building critical solutions that will benefit our clients and internal stakeholders for years to come.
The FI AI COE is seeking a Senior Data Scientist with experience in personalization/ recommender systems, lead optimization models, machine learning, deep learning related technologies, and prescriptive... analytics
The Expertise And Skills You Bring
• Minimum Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Statistics, Operations Research, Machine Learning or related technical fields
• 5+ years of prior work experience as a data scientist
• Hands on experience developing supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms (regression, decision trees/random forest, gradient boosting, feature selection/reduction, clustering, parameter tuning, etc). 3-4 projects deployed in production and delivering value would be ideal.
• Sophisticated knowledge in model evaluation, tuning and performance, operationalization and scalability of scientific techniques and establishing decision strategies.
• Knowledge of most of the following: Lead Optimization Models, Recommendation/Personalization Systems, Deep learning, Natural Language Processing, Reinforcement Learning, Time Series Models, Knowledge Graph.
• Programming skills in Python, SQL, Spark, R, hands on experience on using AWS framework is a plus
• Exposure to Deep Learning frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, is required
• Experience in the financial domain and familiarity with financial models are highly desirable
• Ability to partner closely with a diverse set of business stakeholders to identify needs and deliver AI/ML solutions
• Implement new technologies in a production environment with product, IT, and data engineering teams
At Fidelity, building a better financial future— for everyone— is our mission. For the last 75+ years, our privately-held company has remained committed to supporting our clients throughout their lifelong financial journeys.
Our formula is simple: we support our team, and they support our customers. That culture begins with our employees, whose personal and professional growth is key to our collective success. In keeping with that legacy, our privately-held company offers associates career stability and security, while at the same time encouraging your professional exploration and growth. At Fidelity India, we are proud to continue that legacy. With offices in Bangalore and Chennai, our Indian branch is now celebrating 20 years as a Global Capability Center. To find out more, visit India.Fidelity.com, or our global site at FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer, and whenever possible we accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us [email protected]@fmr.com or call 800-835-5099 for more information
Bengaluru Karnataka India
Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka India
Senior Data Scientist Bengaluru jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.