EY Sydney NSW Australia
2 weeks ago
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
If we inspire you to do the work you love, will you still call it work?
At EY we believe that whoever you are, your uniqueness helps us stand apart.
We bring together extraordinary people, like you, to build a better working world.
What’s in it for you?
Our Cybersecurity team at EY is seeking people who want to be part of something bigger. We are recruiting self-starters, people passionate about making a difference and those keen to inspire others at a firm that is ranked the #1 professional services employer in Universe’s ‘most attractive employer’ for the third consecutive year. The cyber field, and your place in it at EY... offers a breadth of responsibilities, opportunities and challenges to help you reach your potential.
Our EY Cyber team works with leading organisations in the public and private sector to translate uncertainty into confidence. You will help clients improve their cybersecurity in a wide variety of ways, from assessing cyber capability and advising on strategy and technology, to designing and building transformation program's and specific security solutions, to implementing and also managing security solutions, often alongside selected market leading vendors.
• Support the delivery and maintenance of cybersecurity services, for large or more complex projects, using advanced technical capabilities
• Take accountability for the development, delivery and maintenance of cybersecurity solutions, tools and processes, driving compliance with, and contributing to, the development of relevant standards
• Work with various departments across client organisations to fully understand business and needs and ensure cyber solutions meet the requirements from a security, business and technical perspective
What we’re looking for
Here’s our ‘wish list’ but don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes. We’re interested in your strengths, what you want to learn, and how far you want to go.
• A tertiary qualification (university or other)
• 2 or more years of working experience
• Working experience in cybersecurity and/or consulting
• Strong communication skills and stakeholder management skills which will support you to effectively work with a diverse group of individuals
• An analytical mindset, and a commitment to quality outcomes
• An ability to flourish in a results-oriented environment
• Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
Ideally, you will also have:
• Possession of a relevant cyber certification(s)
• Knowledge of and experience with relevant industry security standards
• Involvement in industry related organisations
• A history of high performance teaming or collaboration
What we can offer you
• Explore how a career at EY is yours to build at www.ey.com/au/careerdevelopment
• Discover how, when and where you can work at www.ey.com/au/flexibility
• Learn about our commitment to DE&I at www.ey.com/au/diversity-inclusiveness
• Understand how our benefits can support you at www.ey.com/au/benefits
Acknowledgement of Country
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders — past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at www.ey.com/au/reconciliation
Apply now… we’re over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at [email protected] or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 2). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The minimum salary for this role is AUD72,00 inclusive of superannuation and dependent on skills and experience.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider
Sydney NSW Australia
Consultant | Senior Consultant - Cyber Transformation - Technology... Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.