Next Level SG
Next Level SG Singapore Singapore
2 weeks ago
Next Level SG is a fast growing digital marketing agency that has completed more than 200 social media projects in the last 3 years. We have grown very quickly and are looking to scale up even more in the next 1-2 years.
You can take a look at our website at Nextlevel.sg
You will have lots of opportunity for growth, leadership and promotion if you can bring in and retain clients well.
- Meta (Facebook) Business Partner
- TikTok Agency Partner
- Shopee Certified Live Stream Partner
- IMDA Pre-Approved Vendor for Digital Marketing under the Productivity Solutions Grant to help digitise SMEs.
- $3 million in advertising budget for SMEs over the last 2 years. You will have hands on experience with scaling ad campaigns online.
We have capabilities that range from social media, live streaming and performance marketing on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Google.
We are looking for capable and passionate individuals to help grow the company further.
Why work for us?
... Training - you're being mentored by teammates with 5-7 years of experience
- Energetic communicative team - digital savvy - our team are always happy to help and collaborate
- Wide scope - gain experience with platforms including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Google, YouTube
- Many of our employees continue on to work for large companies because you have an exposure to a skillset that some large companies may not have that is valuable in the market
- Work from home / hybrid setup
- Team activities / outings and meals to connect with each other even while working mostly remotely
- Strategise and develop a digital marketing plan with Account Manager
- Brainstorm, plan strategies and execute social media campaigns for clients
- Execute digital marketing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube and Tiktok
- Be able to coordinate with Account Managers, SEO Department, Creative Department and industry partners to achieve client's campaign objectives
- Use photo and video editing software to create social media content and advertising materials for clients
- Prepare copywriting and conceptualisation of content and paid advertisements
- Coordinate with Account Managers to achieve the desired results for clients
- Set up, manage, monitor and optimise ad accounts and ad campaigns of clients
- Track results and A/B test to optimise ad campaigns
- Analyse statistics of advertising campaigns for reporting and optimisation
- Have experience with Facebook Ad Manager (at least 2-5years of digital marketing experience)
- Able to strategise, ideate and craft campaigns (can be from school)
- Able to set up, manage, monitor and optimise advertising campaigns
- Basic design and video and image editing skills preferred
- Copywriting experience is a big plus
- Strong command of English language, written and spoken
- Have a positive attitude to do any kind of task assigned to you no matter how small or big.
- Very hardworking and hungry to keep learning
- Meticulous and organised
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible and takes ownership of work
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Design, Video, Communications, Media or related industries.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $2,500.00 - $3,500.00 per month
• Professional development
• Work from home
• Flexible hours
• Monday to Friday
You will be allowed to work from home most of the times, unless there are video or product shoots.
Work Location: In person
Digital Marketing Executive | Meta / Facebook Ads Specialist Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.