Recruitpedia Pte. Ltd.
Recruitpedia Pte. Ltd. Singapore Singapore
1 week ago
Our client is a SGX listed Company, one of the most established pioneers in the Healthcare industry. Due to business needs, they are now recruiting Senior Laboratory Manager to be part of their Laboratory team. They are located in the North - easily accessible. Job Responsibilities of Senior Laboratory Manager:
• Advise and lead lab operations, including new product validation, data analysis, and regulatory compliance. Manage lab budget, training, and communication with clients and doctors.
• Manage lab operations and technical development, from scouting new products to ensuring quality standards and safety. Plan and implement lab budget, provide training and development, and oversee tissue releases.
• Oversee lab technical and operational aspects, from product validation to SOP compliance and budget planning. Evaluate data, ensure product safety and efficacy, and interface with clients and doctors.
• PhD in Biomedical/ Biotechnology or any other life sciences.
• Must be... Hepatitis B immunized.
• Min 5 years relevant experience in laboratory setting
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified Email Address: ****@ EA License No: 19C9682 EA Personnel No: R*******0 EA Personnel Name: Chan Mun Mun
To be advice
Senior Laboratory Manager Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.