Hightower Advisors Chicago IL United States
1 week ago
Founded in 2008, Hightower is a wealth management firm that provides investment, financial and retirement planning services to individuals, foundations and family offices, as well as 401(k) consulting and cash management services to corporations. Hightower’s capital solutions, operational support services, size and scale empower its vibrant community of independent-minded wealth... advisors to grow their businesses and help their clients achieve their vision of “well-th. rebalanced.” Based in Chicago with advisors across the U.S., we operate as a registered investment advisor (RIA).
Our commitment to our culture is demonstrated every day through the Hightower Way. By joining Hightower, you will build a community of inclusive relationships, take proactive ownership, embrace others’ perspectives, and have an uncompromising dedication to excellence.
Your Future Team
The Accounts Payable team consists of two Sr. AP Analysts and an AP Analyst who handles daily invoice and expense processing, corporate card administrative tasks, lease payments, 1099 processing, and servicing to both our Advisor and Corporate communities. You will report to the AP manager, who ensures the completion of daily business operations, handles escalations and leads process improvement plans. Our team processes over 1,800 invoices and 500 expense reports monthly. There are several exciting enhancements that are on the AP roadmap in the coming years, inclusive of migrating to a new General Ledger system.
Additionally, as travel has ramped up post the COVID-19 quarantine period, Hightower is looking to expand their travel and corporate card capabilities. The AP team provides travel services to 300 Corporate employees, in addition to over 100 advisor businesses across the company. We aim to update our travel & entertainment policy this year and continue to provide additional travel benefits to end users, enhancing their travel experiences while ensuring safety and compliance.
What You’ll Do
As the Sr. Corporate Card & Travel Specialist, you will monitor and facilitate the use of company air, hotel, and ground transportation travel, corporate credit cards, frequent flyer programs, and other applicable rewards and loyalty programs. You will need to follow and manage the Corporate Travel & Entertainment Policy in addition to working & managing the relationships with our travel agency and corporate card representatives. In carrying out daily responsibilities, you will need to provide customer service to our corporate team members and advisor community. Other responsibilities include:
• Serve as a Hightower brand ambassador by upholding The Hightower Way cultural elements – Mission, Purpose, V.A.L.U.E. Experience, Commitment, and Standards, promoting excellence in the internal and external client experience during every encounter
• Improve consistency in every client and colleague encounter by embodying the core principles of our Hightower V.A.L.U.E. Experience (Validate, Actively Listen, Leverage Resources, Understand Ownership, Express Gratitude)
• Partner with cross-discipline team members to support collaboration and promote a positive client experience
• Annually review our Corporate Card policy; and training updates to employees. Ensure Hightower Policy Committee reviews and approves any changes.
• Manage T&E rules in Concur following the Corporate T&E policy. Provision annual discounts for preferred hotels. Identify and analyze which hotels to negotiate with
• Provision discounts with preferred rental car vendors
• Manage our United Pass Plus program; allocate amenities to frequent travelers. Understand traveler profiles to understand the benefits they may already have in place.
• Manage the use of corporate card utilization. Handle the application, issuance, and termination of users. Ensure card payments are made.
• Manage and resolve inquiries on expense report payment policies, procedures, and practices. Train and assist on the policy and process, promoting a positive experience.
• Reconcile unused airline tickets.
• Review and report travel and corporate card analytics to leadership to make informed decisions on preferred vendors, discounts, and traveler amenities.
What You’ll Bring
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Experience working with travel agencies and related software (CWT, Gant, SABRE)
• Working experience negotiating discounts for air, hotel, and ground transportation travel
• In-depth knowledge of writing, communicating, and managing corporate travel and entertainment policies.
• Advance Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) skills for reporting
• Preferred knowledge in SAP Concur Travel & Expense administration.
• 2+ years of accounting/finance experience in a general office environment, demonstrating a general knowledge of accounting systems.
What We Offer
• Paid Parental Leave (16 weeks for primary caregiver and 8 weeks for secondary caregiver)
• Flexible PTO Plan
• Hybrid Model Work Schedule (50% in office)
• 401k Matching Plan
• HSA Employer Contributions
• Student Loan Assistance
• Pet Insurance
• We commit to a transparent, people-first environment where talent is maximized through our diverse, equitable and inclusive community
• We nurture a spirit of belonging, are energized by challenges, celebrate our successes, and achieve individual and collective well-th goals
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: Hightower is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer-related), gender identity or expression, genetic information including sickle cell or hemoglobin C trait, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local law.
You are a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident or possess other unrestricted U.S. work authorization and will not require sponsorship for U.S. work authorization now or anytime in the future.
Chicago IL USA
Jobs in Chicago IL United States
Senior Corporate Card & Travel Specialist Chicago jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.