Natixis Porto Portugal
1 week ago
Natixis in Portugal is fully integrated in the global organization of Natixis, a French multinational financial services firm specialized in Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate & Investment Banking, Insurance and Payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, Natixis counts nearly 16.000 employees across 38 countries.
Based in Porto, Natixis Centre of Expertise mission is to transform traditional banking by developing innovative solutions for the bank’s business, operations and work culture worldwide, as a key driver of the company’s culture of agility and innovation. Teams of IT and Banking Support Activities work in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, supporting all the business lines and country platforms.
Natixis in Portugal is the best combination of a “start-up mindset” with a large, solid structure. Its unique culture gives true meaning to a “beyond banking” personality: to be a real entrepreneur, self-challenging, ever striving to excel and go that extra mile.
We are... looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join the IT CIB Global Trade team in Porto.
• 10+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer in an agile environment (mandatory)
• Solid working experience with Angular 2+
• Experience with Spring (Boot, Batch, MVC), Java EE, Maven, JBoss
• Experience with Unit testing using Junit/Mockito, or other testing libraries
• Good knowledge of Software Design Patterns
• Experience with continuous integration principles and tools
• Experience working with relational databases (Oracle)
• Knowledge of Linux / Shell Scripting (nice to have)
• Experience working with an MQ solution (IBM MQ) and JMS (nice to have)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
• Coaching and mentoring other developers
• Ability to write clean, easy to understand code
• Writing Effective Code Documentation
• Good analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Early morning. Campo 24 de Agosto. In 4 minutes, you are clocking in at the office. After grabbing a cup of coffee and fresh fruit, pick up your laptop and choose your spot for the day. It's going to be a busy one: French class before lunch and, just after, quick medical appointment at Natixis doctor's office.
Lunch break. Outside in the big terrace (look at your crops at the Urban Garden; ready to harvest!) or, if you feel like stretching your legs, walk downtown to grab lunch.
Back inside. Quick sprint review (working together anywhere means virtual happy birthday to that colleague in Paris that just turned 35). The afternoon went flying (tasks, reports, calls, some jokes with your teammates). End it on a high note: just one PlayStation game or the final match for that ping-pong tournament.
Tomorrow, you complete that certified technical training and the day after, you will work from home, taking advantage to finally do that online course on Udemy. Once you are done with your tasks for the day, you can visit the office for a board games session or show up at the rehearsal of one of Natixis bands. If that is too steady for you, meet your colleagues to surf some waves or join them in a football match
Senior Java Fullstack Developer - CIB Porto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.