Hindustan Unilever Malaysia Malaysia
2 weeks ago
About the Role
The main purpose of the role is to drive the highest quality standards through the innovation process by ensuring compliance with our Unilever and factory specifications, standards and policies. The role will be focusing on ensuring the highest level of quality control and assurance activities in our laboratory and production environment.
Who You Are and What You'll Do
You will be the customer and consumer-facing segment of the Quality organization, focused on Quality in the Go to Market operations, implementing, executing, improving, and ensuring compliance to Unilever standards and local and international regulatory standards, and providing technical quality support to customers, Marketing/Brand Building team for in market quality issues, care line support (complaint reporting and analysis), on-shelf assessments/improvements and incident/issue management and drives site Quality improvement activities to ensure product consumer safety and overall... quality and address consumer/customer issues.
The Go-to-Market (GtM) team is directly responsible for maintaining Quality Management system compliance in assembling operations and repacking operations, and supporting QMS compliance in Unilever sites, 3rd Party Manufacturer and warehouses as needed to meet marketplace needs. This includes participation in focused improvement teams in the relevant category or for the relevant customer.
• You're a born leader:You will be a visible leader in the assigned category for the Quality community. Your actions will have a able impact on the end to the end value chain. You will influence your colleagues and utilize world-class systems and tools to drive step-changes in demand planning performance.
• You're a strategy guru:You will always be on your toes thinking of a Plan B and be ready to execute when needed. You will be an out-of-the-box thinker coming up with solutions to new problems whilst using your strategic influencing skills to convince the cross-functional team to execute.
• You're a dot connector:You will be able to bridge the needs of different functions and expertly translate the requirements to keep the value chain in sync.
• You love to win, and have fun doing it:You play a critical and extremely tangible role in delivering results. You will help with rowing our leadership in the assigned category.
Your Role/Key Responsibilities:
• Assist in ensuring compliance with our Unilever standards and Specifications and the effectiveness via the use of assessment/audit that supports the findings.
• Provide expertise, leadership, and support in Quality management for the resolution of Quality issues in re-packers, assemblers, promotions suppliers and customers within Malaysia.
• Provide technical information and advice to Customers and other departments, on product inquiries or complaints, process troubleshooting and Unilever policies and guidelines.
• Lead and support Quality Expert interventions (Operational Quality Reviews, HACCP workshops, Training events).
• Support the development of Quality links to Multi-Country Organizations and Supply Chain GtM Strategy.
• Support and assist resolution of Quality issues with customers. Partners with Customer Business Development, Customer Service, associated Product Group Quality, factory, or warehouse team and takes proactive actions where needed.
• Support local marketplace product quality incident management and consequent actions. Conducts Incident management reporting per Unilever Incident Management requirements.
• Communicate local regulatory requirements and changes in partnership with the Local Legal department, Regulatory Affairs, Research and Development (R&D) and other teams to ensure compliance at manufacturing sites and with Logistics Quality to ensure compliance in warehousing and logistics.
• Protect the company from possible financial loss due to sub-standard ingredients and packaging material through effective testing and sampling programs.
• Assist with quality processes to ensure on-time releases of raw materials, packaging components and finished products.
• Plan, execute, and oversee market visit and performance for product safety & quality.
• Assist in continuous improvement initiatives and investigations related to quality defects.
• Quality representative for Innovation projects to drive compliance, growth, and consumer love.
• Reporting to: GTM Quality lead MYCG MCL
• Supply Chain subfunctions (Customer Service, Planning, Procurement, Logistics), BB, Customer Business Development, R&D, RA, Legal, Unilever Food Solution team
• Co-packer, Distributor, 3PL warehouse
30 % of the time for travelling to conduct product-market assessment, distributor and Copacker audit.
What You'll Need To Succeed
• University degree in a technical discipline or general sciences (Food Science, Biology, Engineering, Microbiology, Chemistry).
• Minimum 5 years relevant/equivalent experience with strong exposure to Quality, Consumer Safety, Health and Environmental management systems in a food and beverage manufacturing facility and an office setting.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Supply Chain Quality or R&D, additional experience in Manufacturing a plus.
• You are knowledgeable in quality/food safety programs including HACCP, SSOP, Allergen Management Food Safety and Integrated Pest Management.
• You are an affinity for change management and digital solutions.
• You demonstrated proven effectiveness in collaboration and communication with multi-stakeholders.
• You demonstrated project and information management skills.
• You are proficient in computer skills with MS Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, and Power Apps).
• Your ability to think and act across functions and along with processes, strong Growth mindset.
How to Apply:
Please apply online and add your updated resume. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements, and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application if shortlisted.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their Whole Self to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey
Quality Assurance Assistant Manager Malaysia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.