LegalSight Philippines Philippines
6 days ago
Full Stack Developer (ReactJS and Ruby on Rails)
Legalsight is a fantastic company that develops software for a broad range of legal and business functions. We have a distributed team of fun, energetic, and capable developers working on a variety of really cool projects! This is an unparalleled opportunity for a competitive individual eager to join a fast-growing, collaborative, and fun company. We work hard and we know how to have a good time and grow as a team (during COVID-19, we’ve held virtual yoga sessions with a professional instructor, hosted happy hours, wine tastings, and other fun events). This role comes with the opportunity to learn from an experienced, highly-successful management team, build meaningful relationships across a range of interesting industries, and be part of a dynamic company at the nexus of global business, technology, and law.
LegalSight has recently overseen the development of a system that allows members of sales teams to track shipments of products... to their clients. The system coordinates ordering the products from the vendors and tracking the shipments to the customers. It is comprised of a ReactJS front-end application to connect to a Ruby on Rails back-end system to initiate and track all orders. It also integrates heavily into Salesforce to allow the sales team to track the orders and shipments as well as provide key metrics. This position is for a full stack ReactJS and Ruby on Rails developer.
• Contribute your experience and problem-solving skills to the development of web applications
• Provide constructive, patient, and informative code reviews to teammates.
• Constantly raise the floor by improving infrastructure and tackling tech debt
• Help your fellow team members by sharing knowledge, mentoring, and providing technical guidance.
• Collaborate with designers, developers, project managers and QA engineers to help build, maintain and troubleshoot new and existing web applications.
• Implement new features and fix deficiencies on the platform
• Build, package, and deploy new builds to the development/test environments
• Maintain tight security requirements of the system as well as the build processes
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, devise solutions and propose optimizations
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Willingness to continually learn as well as mentor and teach others
• Writing new and improving current documentation
• Integrate our application with various APIs and 3rd party systems
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field and/or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in software development
• Experience working within a start-up and/or ambiguous environment, with proven experience to be adaptable preferred
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working with React
• Ruby on Rails
• Experienced working in a modern frontend stack (ours is React/Redux/Styled-components, Cypress)
• Experienced with CSS: including preprocessors, organization and best practices
• AWS SQS
• AWS S3
• Microsoft DevOps
Jobs in Philippines Philippines
Full Stack Developer Philippines jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.