Tts Philippines Inc
Tts Philippines Inc Quezon City Metro Manila Philippines
1 week ago
We are searching for an organized Senior React Developer to join our vibrant team at TTS Philippines Inc in Central Visayas.
Growing your career as a Full Time Senior React Developer is an incredible opportunity to develop useful skills.
If you are strong in people management, leadership and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for the position of Senior React Developer at TTS Philippines Inc today!
Senior React Developer - TTS Philippines Inc - 12995291 | JobStreet JobStreet Login For employers Job search MyJobStreet Company profiles Career advice New Senior React Developer
TTS Philippines Inc Multiple work locations PHP 125,000 - PHP 175,000 Posted on 7-May-23 Apply Now Apply Now Senior React Developer
TTS Philippines Inc Apply Now Job Description
With competitive salaries, day-shift schedules, friendly and flexible working culture embracing a fully remote working set-up, you can grow your career with us!
• Work 100% remote from anywhere in the Philippines
• Working with... a large Australian group of software companies
• Excellent benefits and package available for the right candidate
• HMO +1 free dependent from day one
• Compsych (free psychological, financial and legal consultations)
• Life Insurance, Maternity benefits
• No weekend shifts, day shifts only
• On-call rotation (paid an allowance for on-call hours)
• 100% fully remote, work from anywhere in the Philippines
• Leave - Optional (Aus Holidays 20 annual, 5 sick, follow Aus public holidays)
• Miscellaneous allowance
We are seeking to speak with a React Developer to join our client’s front-end development team. Be a part of a company that specialises in automated rostering and scheduling systems! Work for our global client that is headquartered in Brisbane with a growing team based in the Philippines.
In this role, you will be implementing UX designs within a rapidly evolving single page application, using cutting edge tech, tools and processes.
Key Skill include:
• React JS development, experience with both class and functional components, Redux. Preference for Hooks is a plus.
• Experience developing web pages using CSS, HTML/HTML5
• Delivering polished UX and UI design
• Creating and maintaining internal libraries
Highly regarded skills:
• NPM, Webpack, Grunt/ Gulp
• Experience with Unit testing frameworks and tools
• Integrating with REST API’s
• Producing design artefacts
• Experience with interface design tools such as Sigma
• Exposure to DevOps including experience with AWS
• Experience with end to end testing
• CI/CD using GitLab, including adding automation around the CI/CD processes
• Experience using version control, specifically Git
Let’s get started. Apply now!
Career Level 1-4 Years Experienced Employee Qualification Bachelor's/College Degree Years of Experience 4 years Job Type Full-Time Job Specializations Computer/Information Technology , IT-Software Company Overview
Partner with TTS to build you a team which complements your business and enables your growth. Whether it is one extra superstar to supplement your existing team, or building complete teams with dedicated, long-term functions, our business is dedicated to helping yours grow beyond the confines of your home market.
Combining extensive experience in candidate sourcing, team building, and consulting on staff retention and attraction, TTS offers you access to the expertise required to find, hire, manage and retain your team in the Philippines. With a very flexible model of engagement, we can consult and advise you on the best options and approaches to structuring your offshore team’s growth.
Why build out your operations with TTS ?
• We offer your team extensive benefits, and advise you around creating standout points of attraction to retain your staff and beat the competition;
• We offer fully remote, hybrid and office-based options for your team;
• We offer options to fully or partially manage your technology assets for your team;
• We offer insights and advice on the differences in managing your Filipino staff, and how best to engage with them;
• We promote a very inclusive work culture, to create a strong bond of belonging, so that your Philippines office is treated more as an extension of your operations, not as merely an outsourced service;
• Your business can scale with only incremental cost while dramatically increasing your capacity and capability;
• With our HQ in Cebu, we can hire locally and place your team within our core offices, remotely manage work from home teams anywhere in the Philippines, or help you organise and setup bespoke commercial office spaces;
• Our Australian based Account Managers will work with you to get to know your business, your needs and offer you a primary point of contact.
Additional Company Information
Company Size 1 - 50 Employees Average Processing Time 27 days Industry Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO Benefits & Others Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Life & Dental Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, 20 days VL, 10 days SL More jobs from this employer Report this job ad Job seekers Safe job search guide Career resources Explore careers Testimonials Employers Post a job ad Search for resumes Advertise with us Company profiles About JobStreet About us Career @ JobStreet Contact Contact us FAQ Send feedback Philippines Privacy statement Terms & conditions Copyright © 2023 JobStreet
Benefits of working as a Senior React Developer in Central Visayas:
● Company offers great benefits
● Advancement opportunities
● Competitive salary
● Remote Work opportunity
Quezon City Metro Manila Philippines
Jobs in Quezon City Metro Manila Philippines
Senior React Developer - Hiring Fast Quezon City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.