Indigo Park Canada Inc
Indigo Park Canada Inc Ottawa Canada
6 days ago
We are currently looking for an Office Manager who will bring forth their organizational, communication, and engagement skills to our growing Ottawa team. This Office Manager will help to establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and will support administrative duties by ensuring deadlines are met and followed accordingly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for customer relations and managing customer concerns in a professional and courteous manner
• Generate and distribute memos and communications in English and French
• Process payments, transfers, and returns
• Generate and verify invoices
• Cash reconciliation
• Assist Business Development team with proposals and presentations
• Generate, populate and submit reports
• Data entry and filing
• Inventory management of uniforms and office supplies
• Responsible for stationery purchases and maintenance of electronic devices
Educational / Experience Requirement:
• Post-secondary degree or certificate as... an asset
• 2+ years of management experience
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• Preparation and delivery of presentations (PowerPoint)
• Bilingual in French and English (oral and written) required
Indigo Park Canada is the leading provider of parking, transportation, logistical and consulting services with over 1000 locations in Canada. Our Company’s activities cover the entire mobility and parking value chain: on-street parking facilities and related services; a comprehensive digital offering; parking enforcement and management of public spaces; soft mobility and last-mile logistics, optimizing the use of available space to serve the city and its citizens.
The composition of Indigo's workforce reflects a wide variety of ages, profiles, and roles. We maintain and promote this openness through a policy of equal opportunities and fight against all forms of discrimination in hiring and in work relationships. Applications from various groups are welcomed and encouraged. Every person has a right to equal treatment with respect to employment or discrimination, but it does not include any other person under the Human Rights Code. Accommodations are available on request in relation to the materials or processes process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. However, due to the high volume of applicants, we will only be contacting candidates selected for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Dental care
• Extended health care
• Life insurance
• On-site parking
• RRSP match
• Vision care
• 10 hour shift
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
• What is your salary expectations for this role?
• DCS / DEC (preferred)
• management: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-05-23
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.