Brussels Airlines Steenokkerzeel Belgium
1 week ago
Crew Scheduling Analyst
About Brussels Airlines
Brussels Airlines is the national airline of Belgium with its home base at Brussels Airport. Our mission is to be the most reliable airline, making everyone feel at home. We are passionate about what we do, whether it's on board, in an office, in the hangar or at an airport. Our people are recognized for always going above and beyond and for constantly challenging themselves.
As a Crew Scheduling Analyst, you are responsible for the creation and publication of Cockpit and Cabin crew rosters. Together with the team you make sure that the flight production is correctly and fairly distributed amongst the crew population, according to all existing regulations. This is currently a temporary position for 24 months.
• Prepare and publish rosters using the Jeppesen Crew Management System, covering all flight production
• Ensure that all rosters comply with safety, legal and social regulations
• Analyze the automated planning... system results via dashboards and KPIs, and adapt the parameters to have the best possible outcome
• Optimize planning system results in order to achieve a maximum result of safety, fairness, crew bids and operational efficiency
• Make sure, in accordance with Training, Cabin, Flight operations and safety departments, every crew member follows in due time the training courses as described in OM-D in order to ensure that their competences and know-how are developed.
• Plan all crews on a fair and equal basis, granting requests where operationally possible in order to set-up an efficient planning.
• Correctly plan reserve duties to correctly cover operational disruptions.
• Strong analytical skills
• Read, understand and follow procedures (Operations Manuals, CLA, …)
• Languages: English is a must, other languages are an asset
• Experience with Crew Management systems, preferably automated driven.
• Result oriented
• Pro-active and solution-oriented
• Efficiency driven
• Fast learner
• MS Office
What we offer
• A temporary contract for 24 months
• A flexible reward plan that allows you to optimize part of your salary
• A flexible work environment focused on activity-based working and home office possibility
• Travel benefits
• Company car or bike allowance and/or public transport subscription
• Representation & homeworking allowance
• Profit sharing
• Group insurance
• Company medical plan (optional)
• Meal & eco vouchers
• A spot in a very enthusiastic team & a great company to work for
Jobs in Steenokkerzeel Belgium
Crew Scheduling Analyst Steenokkerzeel jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.