Genpact Pune Maharashtra India
2 weeks ago
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it! We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people.
Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing. People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower.
Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Consultant, Internal Audit & SOX
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!
• Leading... client engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), Internal Audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures & Sarbanes- Oxley (SOX) 404 assessments.
• Be part of a team that would execute the above referred projects for a variety of clients across industries.
• Experienced professionals would also independently execute the above referred projects with direct supervision of a Manager.
• Determine, or participate in determining, audit procedures necessary to achieve the desired audit results. Draft original work programs appropriate for assignment.
• Perform audit work assigned in a professional manner, in accordance with approved work program.
• Obtain, analyze, and appraise evidentiary data as a basis for an informed, objective opinion on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of controls.
• Determine whether areas reviewed / audited are performing control activities in compliance with applicable policies and procedures and in a manner consistent with both organizational objectives and high standards of administrative practice.
• Report audit findings and make recommendations for the correction of noted control deficiencies, improvements in operations, and reductions in cost.
• Post graduate qualification as an MBA or CA. CFE, CIA, or CISA a plus.
• Robust interpersonal skills
• Validated influencer and communicator with partners at all levels
• Robust written and presentational skills; ability to clearly communicate complex messages to a variety of audiences
• Possess high standard of integrity and confidentiality
• Good written communication skills including documentation of findings and recommendations
• Position requires the ability to conduct compliance, operational and / or financial audits from start to finish. This includes drafting of audit program, conducting entry conference with auditee, performing audit test work, conducting exit conference with auditee, and drafting the written report.
• Excellent planning and organization skills
• Robust understanding of the risk, audit and controllership domain
• Strong PC skills, including Word, Excel, Visio.
• Willingness to travel on client projects for 25% of the time.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Master's / Equivalent
Apr 14, 2023, 7:38:23 AM
Jun 13, 2023, 1:29:00 PM
Master Skills List
Pune Maharashtra India
Jobs in Pune Maharashtra India
Consultant - Internal Audit & SOX-HMS024423 Pune jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.