ONX Bengaluru Karnataka India
6 days ago
About ONX HOMES:
ONX Homes is an integrated Design Tech company on a mission to reshape the home building industry. Founded by construction experts, design thinkers, and technology leaders, we utilize human-centric design, environmentally conscious materials, and offsite manufacturing technology to create beautiful homes and sustainable communities. We partner with landowners and leverage our unique vertically integrated capabilities and advanced offsite construction facilities to build and deliver sustainable, high-quality homes in half the time of onsite construction.
ONX Homes will recruit based on merit and in compliance with all relevant legislation and is committed to recruitment and selection processes that are open, competitive, and based on merit. We are committed to valuing diversity and promoting equality.
Role:- SAC – Planning, Reporting:
• 5 years + in SAP SAC domain with strong hands on Planning and reporting.
• Experience in SAP Embedded BPC... CDS Views, HANA Graphical views
• Must be Excellent in communication
• Must have Client facing experience for Requirements Gathering and Designing the Planning and reporting Solution as per the Client needs.
• Experience in creating Models and Dimensions in SAC.
• Strong hands in building Data actions and Allocation Process
• Expertise in building SAC stories and Digital board rooms
• Knowledge in building Analytical applications
• Expertise in writing formulae in importing jobs
• Expertise in configuring delta loads using import connection
• Strong hands in building connections with sources to SAC and data imports
• Knowledge in writing R – Scripts, basic understanding of RDBMS, familiarity with SQL
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Demonstrated lead experience in all phases of SAP implementation projects.
• Ability to develop documentation for training and user procedures.
• Application design experience in SAC
• Ability to work with SAP BW source system - Modelling, extraction and reporting
• Creative instinct for UI/UX design and experience with Prototype/mockup development for UI approvals
• Should have experience in developing canned reports, multiple tabs, list and cross-tab reports, charts, hyperlinking, drill-down and drill-through
• Good Knowledge of Data Warehouse & BI Concepts
• Good Knowledge of Fiori is needed
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our fast-growing startup workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it’s like to work at ONX Homes, visit our Careers page (https://www.onxhomes.com/careers)
ONX Homes provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at ONX Homes.
If this sounds like you, you should apply right away so we can discuss how you can be a part of this exciting, fast-paced organization!
ONX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status
Bengaluru Karnataka India
Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka India
SAP SAC Consultant Bengaluru jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.