Oracle Manila Metro Manila Philippines
1 week ago
Cloud Integration Architect
Location – Philippines
The role of a Cloud Integration Architect is an active and rewarding part of Singapore and ASEAN Consulting team. In this position you will ensure customer satisfaction by successfully delivering Cloud Integration using technical delivery skills, business and product leading practices.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Act as an Architect in the Integration Practice specialising in the delivery of Hybrid Cloud Integrations based solutions on behalf of our client-base. Primarily SOA Cloud Service integrations from Oracle applications to non-Oracle Applications.
- Deliver innovative integration solutions using Oracle’s PaaS offerings
- Support, and where necessary, drive technology adoption by clients, including positioning Oracle Consulting’s integration services
- Assist with defining Scope and estimates for new projects
- Develop and maintain an up to date knowledge of... relevant Oracle products and services within the rapidly evolving PaaS offerings.
- As part of a delivery manager work alongside Consulting functional experts, translating business requirements into technical specifications and developments
- Work with customer representatives, both technical and non-technical, to produce a solution that fulfils their requirements
- Deliver technical expertise and technical leadership to customers when implementing solutions and developments
- Develop solutions that follow product development guidelines and are inline with established build and design standards
- Balance client’s demands with protecting Oracles commercial interests.
- Work alongside Partners and other third party organisations.
- Represent Oracle professionally on client sites.
- Resolve or escalate client issues as appropriate.
- Work closely with the account team and line management to highlight business opportunities
- Collaborate by sharing knowledge and best practice within the practice and across lines of business
Participate in project planning
Transfer product knowledge to customers to reinforce training or in lieu of training
Develop peer network through which to provide and receive product and skills assistance
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Competencies and Background
- Applicants should have significant Oracle SOA Suite experience, ideally with integration to/from Oracle Applications
- Knowledge and experience of Cloud Integration strategies and implementations
- Knowledge and experience of Oracle’s SaaS Applications
- Able to perform complex problem solving and should be comfortable working according to company policies and processes
- Good business analysis and strong technical technology skills
- Experience in working as part of an external/internal virtual team or alone as required by priorities
- Experience in leading offshore development teams
- The ability to work in a collaborative and energetic environment with other technology and business disciplines
- Coding design experience taking into consideration things such as: application performance and performance planning, performance tuning, transaction management, capacity and capacity planning, non functional requirements
- Candidates will be educated to degree level and ideally have proven delivery experience in several of the following technology areas, in order of importance:
- Oracle WebCenter
Understanding and exposure to the following, in no particular order:
BI / XML Publisher
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job Location : Oracle Philippines, Makati.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Yes, 50 % of the Time
Regular Employee Hire
Manila Metro Manila Philippines
Jobs in Manila Metro Manila Philippines
Cloud Integration Architect Manila jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.