Amby Oslo Norway
5 days ago
Join Nordic Brain Tech as a React Native App Developer!
Are you passionate about developing technology that makes a real difference in people's lives? Do you want to be part of a talented, dedicated and dynamic team that is using science and technology to predict and prevent brain disorders? Come join Nordic Brain Tech as an App Developer!
About the position
As an App Developer you will have the possibility to take ownership of the development and growth of our digital therapist platform. You will work closely with our team of developers, designers, and medical professionals to create user-friendly, scientifically proven technology that empowers people to manage their brain health from the comfort of their own homes.
We expect that some of your tasks and responsibilities will be to:
• Drive development processes from ideation to implementation in close collaboration with design and business teams.
• Develop and maintain all fundamental functionality for our brain... health solutions.
• Build new features from scratch and maintain existing ones.
• Collaborate with the team to determine what features to develop next and prioritize accordingly.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams of developers, designers, and business developers.
• Troubleshoot and fix bugs to ensure high-quality user experiences.
About the team
We are a multidisciplinary team of 6 dedicated professionals with different backgrounds in technology, medicine, and science. We work together towards a common goal of helping patients improve their quality of life and avoid brain diseases through innovative and effective digital solutions.
We are committed to creating a positive and inclusive work environment that fosters creativity, innovation and development opportunities. We offer competitive compensation packages, flexible work schedules, and opportunities for professional growth and development.
Want to be part of making us a leading player in digital health?
We believe you’re highly interested in solving important and complex problems. We also believe you have:
• 3+ years of experience in mobile app development.
• Experience with React Native and strong understanding of app development principles.
• Experience with development processes from idea to production.
• Experience in developing, testing, and operating complete solutions.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
If you are passionate about making a difference in people's lives and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you!
About Nordic Brain Tech
Nordic Brain Tech (NBT) is a Norwegian technology company that develops simple and scientifically proven technologies to help people predict and prevent brain diseases. We aim to bring healthcare to your home by offering digital therapy services and helping patients collaborate with their doctors in a safe and effective way.
NBT's first products are BRAIN TWIN, a headache diary for remote monitoring of headaches and a biofeedback treatment (CEREBRI) for migraine patients that can be used as a home-based and self-assisted medical device. CEREBRI will have a significant impact on the preventive migraine market by offering patients a more accessible and affordable treatment without side effects. With two wireless sensors and a smartphone app, patients can perform biofeedback training at home on their own.
We aim to change healthcare by making it more accessible to everyone, regardless of geographic location, time, and resources. We work with exciting technological solutions and innovative products to address important health issues in collaboration with patients and healthcare professionals
Nordic Brain Tech - App Developer Oslo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.