Accenture Prague Czechia
1 week ago
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With more than 449.000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
We are looking for Senior Consultant to join our Security Consulting team! We are currently building a unique team of people working in the field of Security Consulting, that would be a new part of Accenture Security, helping our clients with security, alongside our Cyber Fusion Centre. Our security experts help clients to review... security requirements and assess the security posture to identify gaps or improvements. We are looking for passionate, tech-enthusiasts and innovative professionals!
• Transformation of our client´s Cyber security to fit their needs and Industry requirements
• Have an active role in all aspects of the project - from first meeting with clients and identifying the Security issues to final recommendations and implementation of the Security change.
• Leading projects with focus on:
• Security Strategy
• Governance, Risk and Compliance
• Informational Security
• ISO 27
• Crisis management
• IT Security GAP Analysis – in-depth assessment to helps our clients determine the difference between the current state of their information security and the specific requirements of their Industry.
• Translate business processes in technical requirements and implementation
• Creating road maps for IT Security implementation
• Collaborate closely with the client in order to analyze business requirements for security solutions
• Communicate across teams regarding possible technical implementation, for example security assessment and penetration testing.
• Create and cooperate on new offers and new opportunities.
• Experience with leading projects connected to Security Advisory (GRC, ISO 27k etc.)
• Knowledge in Risk and Compliance Management, Operational Models, Business Continuity Plan, Disaster Recovery Plan
• Experience in risk assessments in connection with GDPR requirements, including data security, security breach notifications, privacy by design and fair processing
• Strong knowledge of modern security technology trends and how they can be applied to companies to address real security challenges.
• Experience in consulting environment or at high tech companies providing services for external clients is a plus.
• Analytical thinking, ability to solve problems and analyze data
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; able to concisely communicate security risks to both technical and business audiences
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort delivering presentations to both large and small audiences
• Excellent Business English and Czech communication skills are required.
• Successfully completed university studies (preferably in the field of computer science or engineering).
• Nice to have:
• Knowledge in security standards and regulations: NIST, ISO, PCI DSS, GDPR, PSD2
• Knowledge of following areas:
• Application Security
• Security Monitoring Implementation and Support, including Incident response
• Cyber Security
• Reasons for being our colleague:
• Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
• We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
• Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients
• Competitive benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym
Security Advisory Consultant Prague jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.