G2 Legal Limited
G2 Legal Limited Bath United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
Experience: Part Qualified - 1 years of experience
G2 Legal are excited to be working with one of the leading and most successful Intellectual Property firms within the whole of the UK. We are currently looking for a NQ/PQ Patent Attorney with a specialisation in Engineering. The successful candidate will join a rapidly growing firm with a global client base and see themself get involved with direct client work from the get-go. Our clients will equip you with all the tools and learning you need to become successful within the firm and your career.
• Knowledge in mechanical engineering including fluid mechanics, electromechanical systems, robotics, control systems, materials engineering and manufacturing is all an advantage.
• Excellent attention to detail and a creative problem-solving approach.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work well independently.
• Time management is also important, you may have to work to inflexible deadlines when working for more than one... client.
• Outstanding academics are essential.
• Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
Our clients are willing to offer a competitive salary, a company bonus, and access to many perks for the successful candidate. Whilst the role is for the Bath office, if you feel you are still right for the position then we encourage you to still apply as our clients have many offices everywhere in England. This is an opportunity to make your mark within the world of IP, these chances are rare so if you believe you have the correct skillset and attitude then please contact us.
Required: Part Qualified - 1 years of experience
• 25 days holiday per annum
• Bonus Scheme
Engineering Patent Attorney Bath jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.