TUI Barcelona Spain
1 week ago
Join our TUI MM Operations Hub Team in (Barcelona/Mallorca/Reus) as a Planning Executive for Port Staffing Planning.
You will be key to the support our cruise business operations team making sure that all pier staffing needs coming from cruise businesses are covered up to speed.
You must have the rights to live and work in Spain before applying.
ABOUT THE JOB
• Taking responsibility of managing and updating operations calendars for our cruise business.
• Plan pier staff needs according to Cruise Line specific requirements, allocating in an efficient manner internal resources. Allocation will be done considering roles, working hours, legal rest, night shifts and any other relevant aspect to maximise efficiency and best delivery at ports.
• Coordinate with outsourcing companies extra piers staff needs in peak days, overpassing internal capacity
• Maintaining constant communication between the planning and port delivery teams, as well as HR.
• Ensuring that all processes are... implemented in line with company procedures and audit guidelines, following quality and operational standard deliverables
• Collect and track information into Staffing system according to standards defined.
• Ideally previous experience in the Cruise Operations area and / or HR.
• Strong administration & organisational skills – comfortable with ‘all things technology’.
• Fluent in verbal and written English and Spanish is required. Additional languages advantageous
• Can think things through logically to simplify tasks, working at times virtually/wholly independently.
• Easily adapts to a variety of changes to ways of working and quickly react to operational issues.
• Can solve problems independently and/or make suggestions how to improve ways of working & embrace our digital culture. Fluent in verbal and written English. Additional languages advantageous.
• Is a collaborative team player – displaying the TUI values & behaviours required.
• Exceptional communication and team working skills in an international environment
ABOUT OUR OFFER
• Competitive salary and benefits as standard
• Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
• Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
• Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide.
TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Planning Executive Barcelona jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.