Nutanix Barcelona Spain
2 weeks ago
Partner Marketing Specialist based in Barcelona (12 month Contract)
• As the Partner Marketing Specialist, your primary objectives are working together with partners and their Nutanix Channel Sales Managers, Channel Marketeers, Sales Development Representative, and be the subject matter expert of the Partner Demand Center (PDC) tool and available campaigns & Agency Marketplace services.
• By working hand-in-hand with defined partners, the role will be responsible for planning, building, executing, and follow up/reporting, on demand generating marketing activities, campaigns and programs, leveraging Nutanix PDC, our marketing automation platform.
• The role requires an entrepreneurial spirit, a convincing nature, an eye for details, as well as a hands-on approach.
• The ideal person is a self-starter with “can-do” attitude, project management skills, eager to drive results and a people person that loves to pick up the phone to talk to external as well as internal stakeholders... Knowledge of marketing best practices in b2b marketing, a plus.
• Work closely with channel sales and marketing team members, sales development representatives and other stake holders, to support and execute partners marketing strategy, partner adoption, and execution of key initiatives and marketing programs.
• Develop and lead partners to buy into the overall agenda; Are passionate about Nutanix.
• Develop and overseeing the marketing plan for identified channel partners.
• Implement and Create partner-ready top-middle-bottom of funnel demand creation programs, designed to drive new opportunities into the pipeline, leveraging the Nutanix PDC marketing automation platform.
• Proactively present and position available Nutanix campaigns to identified Nutanix partners.
• Train and enable partners in how to use and execute campaigns, to ensure the channel partners have necessary knowledge to execute, sell-through and drive success, leveraging Nutanix PDC.
• Monitor performance of marketing activities to maximize ROI of executed campaigns and activities to learn, adjust, and make recommendations for future improvements- From plan to opportunities based on deal registrations.
• Obsessively track, measure, and report back to the business on key performance indicators and overall effectiveness of channel programs.
• Provide feedback to the Global Channel Marketing team on new tactics, programs, and campaigns partners are interested in.
• A passion for marketing and a willingness to learn – hands-on mentality.
• Strong abilities in building and developing relationships.
• Experience or education in all digital marketing disciplines and it’s outcome.
• Experience in a start-up environment, marketing an emerging company against competitors with greater brand recognition.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate marketing messages and technical concepts through various mediums.
• Excellent marketing planning and project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks from concept through implementation and deliver quality outcomes on time and on budget.
• Have strong business acumen to maximise Nutanix investment - influence senior partner staff is essential.
• Native speaker in either French, Italian, German, Spanish and fluent in business English.
• Relevant marketing education with a focus on digital or previous B2B marketing experience in IT industry.
• Experienced with technologies supporting the role, especially marketing automation.
• Partner relationship management (Zift)
• Office 365, G-Apps, SFDC, HubSpot
If you recognize yourself in this description, then apply today!
Partner Marketing Specialist (Contract) Barcelona jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.