TotalSoft Bucharest Romania
6 days ago
Open for Ukrainian applicants!
You will be responsible for providing technology solutions for global financial industry players that add value to theirs’ business, by analyzing their challenges, identifying their problems, then implement our software solutions tailored to suit the client's needs.
You will work with passionate, engaged teams of SQL developers (technical consultants), software engineers and infrastructure managers in the ERP postimplementation department.
You will inspire, mentor and train junior colleagues, assisting them in their professional growth.
• Receive customer's issues and requests, analyze them from a functional and business perspective to determine the root cause of the issue or the client’s requirement.
• Work closely with the technical consultants to find the best solution in solving the issues or the client’s requests.
• Work with customers to clearly understand their business requirements and determine how our... solutions can address their business requirements through close discussion and co-operation with team members.
• Configure Charisma ERP to match the solution identified in the analysis process and support the testing of the solution internally and with the customer.
• Manage any risks regarding the assignment to ensure its smooth running and escalate as appropriate.
• Ensure that all of the issues are logged, tracked, documented and resolved during and after the assignment.
• Identify future opportunities for the client’s project, thus helping the Account Management team in generating new change requests.
• Receive and provide training on Charisma ERP to increase product and industry knowledge.
• Ensures full support for clients’ management team by proposing implementation plans for their requests, offering the assistance needed and monitoring the implementation when required.
• Responsible for client satisfaction and managing relationships with assigned clients.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Relevant experience in the financial industry (leasing/ credit/ insurance would be preferred).
• Undergraduate or master’s degree in economics, business, engineering, or computer science.
• Good understanding of Financial Services business processes.
• Outstanding analytical skills, able to frame problems and coach others.
• Good business knowledge must be able to understand quickly how a business/ industry works.
• Strong problem-solving skills, ability to develop pragmatic and creative business solutions.
• Good communication skills, ability to position himself/ herself as a trustful, knowledgeable business partner to management teams.
• Self-organizing skills, ability to perform activities from multiple work streams and achieve set deadlines and goals.
• Detail oriented and results focused.
• Strong team worker and able to fit in diverse environments.
With TotalSoft you can expect:
• Work with great technologies, products, and colleagues;
• Gain experience working on national and international projects;
• Be a part of our career development programs;
• Hybrid way of working;
• Private medical services;
• Bookster subscription;
• 7Card and WorldClass subscriptions.
Powered by JazzHR
Business Consultant - Financial Solutions Post-Implementation Bucharest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.