PwC Romania Bucharest Romania
1 week ago
Leading with heart, living by values
Who we are:
Our Advisory- Deals/Transaction Services helps organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets.
In short, we help some of the world’s leading companies originate, create, execute and realise
value from deals. Coupled with our data-driven insights, we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
Within your role, you will:
· Understand the business of the analysed company – usually a company in the process of being sold/acquired (the Target company);
· Be involved in preparing financial analyses related to the Income Statement and Balance Sheet; you will use a broad range of tools and techniques for data processing, extract insights and perform analyses to show relevant trends and conclusions;
· Be involved in the review other business-related information (management reports, commercial contracts, financial agreements etc.);
· Write... report sections containing results of analyses performed, depending on allocation received from project manager;
· Review your work for quality, accuracy and relevance;
· Discuss findings with team and more senior staff and follow up on review points
· Raise questions to the Target company’s Management and staff regarding financial and accounting matters analysed;
· Take part in client and Target meetings;
· Work as part of a team, liaise with both client/Target and other specialist staff in the practice to provide high quality client services
What we are looking for:
· Finance or accounting professionals with min. 1 year of relevant experience (audit experience is a plus)
· Accounting knowledge
· Being an ACCA student is a plus
· Computer literacy (Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills);
· Good English language skills
· Good analytical skills
· Ability to communicate effectively
· Enthusiastic and willing to learn
· A team player with strong intellectual curiosity
· Attention to details
What we offer:
· Competitive salary & work arrangements (flexible working hours & remote working);
· Great benefits including professional development and wellbeing (trainings, coaching, flexible benefits, employee events and many more);
· Interesting career development options and challenging assignments for top Romanian and international clients;
· Systematic education process to support professional and personal development and on-the-job training;
· Professional and team-oriented work environment;
· Everyday cooperation with top-class experts in multinational environment;
· Being part of an international team;
· Great colleagues to work with.
PwC Advisory is a world full of possibilities, and you’re reaping the rewards. Where you want to make an impact is always up to you. With the full support of our Advisory teams, you’ll enter the inner workings of companies to find the best solutions for any challenge they might have.
From the excitement of deals to the complexities of consulting and the fascinating realm of risks and threats in forensics, you’ll help clients nurture trust and maintain their evolutionary edge, today and into the future.
Now that’s making a difference
Consultant Advisory- Deals/Transaction Services Bucharest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.