KKT TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD.
KKT TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
2 weeks ago
Holmusk, a 2019 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, is a data science and digital therapeutics company dedicated to establishing objective evidence as a core utility to treating mental health and chronic diseases. Our proprietary technology leverages analytic and digital tools to prevent, manage and reverse treatable conditions.
We leverage data and advanced analytics to accelerate research and improve outcomes in mental health and chronic diseases. We focus on harnessing actionable insights from data for pharma, providers, and payers. We develop predictive models based on real-world data and deploy them for patients and clinicians using mobile apps, electronic medical records, or integrated web apps.
We are looking for a Junior Data Scientist to contribute to insight generation projects that leverage epidemiology/biostatistics methods and our Real-World Evidence (RWE) database of health records in mental health.
What you will do:
• Perform data analytics projects using... Real-World clinical data from electronic health records (EHR) and work with the delivery team from project initiation through completion of client deliverables.
• Apply your coding skills and knowledge of biostatistics and epidemiology to generate new insights about mental health.
• Synthesize study results and translate them into key findings, interpret them in the context of product/market/industry dynamics and communicate results internally and externally.
• Participate in producing and presenting deliverables (research papers, reports, and presentations) and deliver regular progress updates.
• Able to explore the scientific literature and learn and apply new concepts.
• Bachelors or masters in Biostatistics, Public Health, Epidemiology, Health Informatics, Bioinformatics, Life Sciences, Applied Mathematics, or a related field.
• 2-3 years of relevant experience
• Some experience (formal or informal) in data analysis using R and/or Python.
• Working knowledge and, preferably, some experience with SQL and version control (git preferred).
• Excellent communication skills, presenting research insights to technical and/or non-technical audiences (e.g., in the form of posters or talks).
• Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal and relationship skills, and a strong team player.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work independently.
• Interest and/or experience in behavioral/mental health.
At Holmusk, we take pride in our diverse workforce and inclusive culture. It takes all kinds of people to build the best products and bring real change to the healthcare space
Junior Data Scientist – Real-World Evidence Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.