Southern Cross Personnel
Southern Cross Personnel Alice Springs NT Australia
2 weeks ago
This opportunity is not to be missed in a stunning area of Central Australia. You have beautiful landscapes and
indigenous culture to explore during your days off. Our client is well known around the NT and Central
Australia for its Italian food and products. They take pride in being listed on the Australia Good Food Guide.
They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced candidate to join their team of professionals. The Bar supervisor
will be overseeing all aspects of the bar section of the restaurant.
Your role will include but won't be limited to:
– Hiring and training staff for the required roles,
– Manage stocks and supply,
– Manage and optimize team performance during service,
– Prepare bar station prior to service and ensure its cleanliness at the end of the day,
– Prepare drinks on order and maintain a clean work environment at all time,
– Ensure customers are delivered with a service and experience up to set standards,
– Make sure the restaurant complies with regulations... (hygiene, liquor, safety...),
– Create and bring innovative drink items on the menu with a performance driven vision,
– Monitor and report to management team regarding successes and any issues on a weekly basis.
The candidate must possess the following qualifications:
• At least 3 years experience in a similar position in the hospitality and customer service industry,
• A truly customer focused attitude and desire to provide our clientele with the best experience possible,
• Experience managing all aspects of a bar in a busy environment,
• Knowledge and experience with food health and liquor safety management,
• Experienced in all facets of stock control and delivery,
• Cellar or high-end service experience will be viewed favorably,
• Experience with, and a desire to, coach and develop others,
• Great work ethic and ability to work positively in a team environment.
What we offer:
• Be surrounded by professionals and innovative people in the hospitality industry,
• Fast growing business with a young and dynamic team,
• Salary is $55,000-$70,000 plus 10.5% Superannuation,
• Full-time hours contracts and all benefits that come with it (holiday, sick leaves...),
• Great working environment and extra bonuses connected to the business performances
Alice Springs NT Australia
Jobs in Alice Springs NT Australia
Bar Supervisor Alice Springs NT jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.