Heads Up Technologies Inc.
Heads Up Technologies Inc. United States United States
2 weeks ago
First things first…
This is an onsite position supporting our Development Engineering team ensuring that the products and systems of Heads-Up Technologies are designs are safe, reliable, and technically sound...
Do you feel excited about tackling complex challenges head on and always find yourself tapping into your strong problem-solving skills? Do you like working independently, at the same time communicating effectively with different stakeholders in your organization and presenting solutions? Do you love conceptualizing and implementing innovative electrical engineering solutions? If this sounds exciting to you, please read on as you may have found a great home for your career.
What we do
At Heads Up Technologies, it has been our privilege to work with some of the most respected names in the aerospace, aviation, and entertainment industries. While our customers vary widely in size, market, and geographic location, they all come to Heads Up for the same reason: Heads Up’s commitment to delivering highly innovative solutions that enhance their end user’s experience.
The company is well positioned for continued growth and expansion and has partnered with a proven private equity firm to enable their growth goals.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for the electrical design and development of prototype and production units covering an entire cycle from concept/detailed design to manufacturing release of Heads Up Technologies products and systems.
• Design/Develop electrical prototypes and production units utilizing an electrical design cycle which includes concept detailed design (schematic capture & PCB layout), test, system integration and manufacturing release.
• Develop and maintain documentation associated with the above cycle (PDR, CDR, QTP, testing, etc)
• Conceive, research, and implement engineering design changes yielding improvements in manufacturability in coordination with sustaining engineering teams.
• Participate in R&D and new product design efforts.
• Maintain research and activity documentation and prepare reports.
• Comply with engineering processes, safety standards and legal regulations.
What will make you successful in this role (skills)
• Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering minimum (Master’s degree preferable).
• Strong problem-solving skills relating to electrical design.
• Logical thought processes, excellent attention to detail, ability to conceptualize and implement innovative electrical engineering solutions.
• Must be able to multitask.
• Requires little supervision. Works well in a loosely structured environment.
• Positive interpersonal skills dealing with co-workers, etc.
• Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook).
• Schematic Capture and PCB Routing Software – experience with OrCAD/Allegro or similar product. Will be required to use OrCAD/Allegro.
• FPGA and/or ASICs design / tool experience.
• Electro-optical design experience.
• Ethernet design experience is considered a plus.
• Experience with software design/generation (Assembly, C, etc.)
• Experience with microprocessor and/or DSP-based designs.
• Familiarity with FAA and/or Mil Spec requirements.
• Experience with hardware diagnostic tools including oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers, etc.
At Heads Up Technologies, you have the opportunity and support to reach for the sky collaborating internally and with partners to deliver artistry in engineering.
Every position in our company has its unique responsibilities, but they all require the same traits: motivated, self-starter, creative, enthusiastic and dependable. A team player that has respect for the opinions and input of others. Performance- and process-driven. Someone who gives 110% at work, but still seeks balance by making time with family and hobbies a priority.
Did this post spark something in you? If so, we’re looking forward to reviewing your resume
Jobs in United States United States
Electrical Engineer United States jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.