Prime Appointments Witham United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
Experienced IT & Digital Recruitment Consultant - Witham
Basic salary expectation £26,000 - 28,000 + commission (OTE £45 - £50k)
We are looking to recruit an experienced IT Recruiter to join our IT & Digital Division.
Prime Appointments has a highly successful and fast-growing IT Recruitment Division within its business based in Witham. Due to an expanding client base across our specialist sector, we're now looking for additional IT Recruitment Consultants to continue to grow the desk.
Your role will be to find exceptional candidates to place within the local Information technology sectors covering East Anglia.
What will you be expected to do as a Recruitment Consultant at Prime Appointments?
• You will ideally have a minimum of 2 years recruitment experience. In any recruitment sector and now want to try your skills in this buoyant and dynamic sector.
• Screen, and hire job applicants in the information technology sector.
• Liaising with SME businesses across East Anglia and... beyond, helping to hire professionals for these clients in various areas in IT & technology from Full Stack Developers to IT Support Engineers.
• B2B sales experience tallied with great negotiation skills.
• Developing new and existing business relationships
• Researching the market, identifying target clients, generating leads, and developing business relationships
• Using job boards such as CV library, Indeed and Linked IN and other social media platforms to identify great candidates.
• Working Pre-screen potential candidates over the phone or MS Teams to discuss and question their suitability for a position at People's Partnership.
• You'll live life in the fast lane where no day is the same, from building relationships with clients and developing job briefs to sourcing and placing hard to find talent, you will continuously have the opportunity to grow your earnings and recruitment career.
• Provide candidates with constructive feedback following hiring manager review or interview.
• Provide market insights to the business when needed on candidate market and salary.
• Manage the recruitment process wholly by 360 degrees.
• Update in-house recruitment software always, as Real time information.
• Your IT recruitment skills will be fully utilised.
Skills you will need to show evidence of the following:
• Working both as team and independently
• B2B outbound sales experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A goal-orientated driven approach to work
• The ability to handle multiple priorities.
• Problem-solving ability
• The ability to meet deadlines and targets.
• Ambition and the determination to succeed.
• Confidence and self-motivation
• Time management and organisational skills
• Recruitment Consultancy experience desirable
There is a common thread among all of us at Prime Appointments and it is our drive to deliver the best service experience for our clients and candidates. We are a family-owned Recruitment Agency that was established in August 1992 and has got to where we are with hard work and a strong work ethic.
Some of the key benefits of working for Prime:
• Bi-Monthly Sales Competitions and Special Recognition Award
• Uncapped commission
• 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increases with length of service up to 27 days + Bank Holidays
• Birthdays off
• Pension & Salary sacrifice scheme.
• Opportunity to buy up to 3 days additional holiday (when over 2 years continuous service.)
• Friday Drinks / Fresh fruit each week
• Cakes twice a month to celebrate teams' birthdays.
• Quarterly Team Events
• Profit related bonus scheme based on personal and business performance. (after 1 year's continuous service)
• Free-on site parking and modern purpose-built head office
After probation is completed:
• Subsidised gym membership
• Flu-Jabs & eye tests paid for
• Flexible working hours between 8am-6pm Monday to Friday (40-hour working week)
We look for bold, fun, honest, loyal and determined individuals in order to be successful at Prime Appointments. Please apply in writing should you be interested in this Recruitment Consultant role, sending your CV to Team Leader - Katie Holmes call 01376 502999
Recruitment Consultant Witham jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.