Premier Education UK
Premier Education UK Milton Keynes United Kingdom
1 week ago
Who are Premier Education Nationally?
Improving children’s health and wellbeing through active learning.
Whether it’s after-school gymnastics, curricular fencing classes or Performing Arts Holiday Camps or wrap around childcare, Premier Education have been loved across the UK since 1999. Our sessions are designed for children of all abilities and are run by highly trained professionals.
We are the local Franchisee who operate in the Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire,Hertfordshire and Tring we work in 70 Local Schools and have 80 current employees. Due to expansion we need a steady flow of local talent in the surrounding area.
We recruit for a number of Full Time and Part time positions:-
• Sports Coaches
• PE Teachers
• Wraparound Playworkers
About the Role
Recruiter responsibilities include:
• Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy.
• Sourcing and attracting candidates by using Indeed, social media and databases etc
• Conducting... interviews and filtering candidates for open positions.
• Onboard new staff.
We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
How the Job looks Monday to Friday?
The successful recruiter will collaborate with the Sales and Operations departments on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
We have a full working office based in Wendover where the position can be fulfilled but also the role can be done remotely to the right candidate.
• Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
• Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
• Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
• Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
• Screen candidates resumes and job applications
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
• Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
• Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
• Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
• Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
Requirements and skills
• Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
• Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision-making skills
Performance based bonus after initial probationary period.
Although this is advertised as a Full Time Role we would consider applications for a part time role
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00 per year
• Casual dress
• Company events
• On-site parking
• Work from home
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• Commission pay
• Recruiting: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: Premier Chilterns Recruiter
Expected start date: 24/04/2023
Milton Keynes UK
Jobs in Milton Keynes United Kingdom
Recruitment Consultant Milton Keynes jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.