TXM Group United Kingdom United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
• ** Associate Recruitment Consultant - Technology Recruitment ***
Considering applying for this job Do not delay, scroll down and make your application as soon as possible to avoid missing out.
King's Lynn - Norfolk
Talent. Attraction. Innovation.
We’re passionate about all three. It’s these ingredients which make us who we are. It’s why our customers chose us and it’s why you will love working here.
We offer more than just a bum on a seat. Our innovative talent attraction solutions help our customers to deliver their technology projects, people strategies and product developments. They range from globally renowned financial institutions and the world’s most recognisable technology unicorns to disruptive, Series A-funded tech start-ups.
Our own people are collaborative, like-minded individuals who share our passion and flourish amongst their peers. Because we love people, we want everyone to be the best they can be. If you feel the same, you’ll fit right in.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you'll manage your own business and work in a commercial and entrepreneurial environment…
• Managing vacancies from start to finish
• Screening, interviewing and shortlisting candidates
• Matching the best candidates to the best jobs
We will give you all the tools and support needed to meet your targets and be a successful recruitment consultant. You will also have access to our advanced bespoke technology which will enable you to work efficiently and make the most of our uncapped commission!
• Self-motivated and a strong initiative
• Resilience, determination, drive and ambition
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to build rapport quickly
• A desire to excel / an interest in self-improvement
In return... Apart from working with a great bunch of like-minded people, we offer
• Competitive salary personal commission
• Team performance commission and discretionary bonuses
• A structured training programme (internal and external) and a clear path for career progression
• Life Cover
• Private Medical Cover
• Cycle to work scheme
• Birthday off
• Flexible working
• Individual and team incentives
• A grown-up environment with the autonomy and backing to make decisions
• 23 days holiday plus 1 additional day for each complete year of service
If you’re reading this job specification and don’t feel you have everything, please feel free to reach out. We are always looking to build relationships with like-minded people and would welcome the opportunity to have an exploratory chat.
£20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Jobs in United Kingdom United Kingdom
Associate Recruitment Consultant United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.