Auxeris Ltd Billericay United Kingdom
1 week ago
Our client is a highly successful recruitment firm who specialise in finding high-calibre individuals to solve their clients' hiring needs. This role is a mixture of account management and new business development.
Due to their success, they are looking to add an ambitious, commercially-aware and articulate 360 Recruitment Consultant to join their driven, vibrant and fun team.
Responsibilities of the role:
As a 360 Recruitment Consultant, you will supervise the whole recruitment process. This includes business development and account management alongside building great relationships with clients and candidates. You are naturally a people-person, able to communicate confidently over the phone, with a background in recruitment within the IT industry.
• Experience working as a 360 Recruitment Consultant.
• Extensive IT recruitment experience
• Proven track record in business development and account management.
• Experience of sourcing from LinkedIn and other job... boards.
• Experience of working with US West Coast clients a definite plus.
• Great basic salary and commission package.
• Hybrid / Flexible working pattern - 3 days in office
• Fee Splits
• 25 days holiday + bank holiday + days between Christmas and New Year
• Soap Box Racing
• Charity events
• Fun work environment with games and relaxed attire
• Prize trips abroad based on billings (£200k Club)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
• Company events
• Company pension
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus scheme
• Commission pay
• Performance bonus
• Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Billericay: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
• Bachelor's (preferred)
• Recruiting: 3 years (preferred)
• United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Billericay
Reference ID: KCNR
Jobs in Billericay United Kingdom
IT Recruitment Consultant Billericay jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.