ING Haarlem Netherlands
2 weeks ago
ING Equity Capital Markets
Equity Capital Markets (ECM) is a joint venture between the Global Capital Markets (GCM) and the Corporate Finance (CF) departments, both part of the Capital Markets and Advisory division within ING Wholesale Banking and advises companies on raising equity on international stock markets. Through this coordinated approach, we combine expertise on all aspects of strategic advisory to our corporate clients. Products covered by ECM include Initial Public Offerings (IPOs), follow-on equity issues and secondary offerings (rights issues or accelerated bookbuild offerings (ABBs)), capital return programmes including share buybacks, preference shares issuances and equity-linked transactions (convertible bonds). ECM, with support from FM Equity Markets, originates, structures, and distributes equity and equity-linked transactions to institutional investors (a.o., pension funds, insurance companies, asset managers, and hedge funds) and retail... investors.
What can we offer?
As an ECM Associate you will work in a dynamic, enthusiastic, and highly motivated team on challenging Equity Capital Market projects. You will be supporting the team in originating, structuring, and executing high-profile ECM transactions, mainly in Europe (recent examples include transactions for ALD Automotive, Credit Suisse, Ebusco, Fugro, JDE Peet’s, Just Eat Takeaway, Prosus, and Vonovia).
The key development opportunities offered with the position:
• Transaction driven, dynamic and energetic environment
• Supporting ECM related client coverage
• Steep learning curve
• Learning about and tracking capital markets dynamics
• Preparing presentations, financial modelling, conducting research on industries, sectors, and companies
• Maintaining close ties with the departments within and outside Capital Markets and Advisory
• Both soft and hard skills; pro-active coaching through buddy system
• Exposure within the broader ING organisation to a.o. Financial Markets, Capital Structuring & Advisory, Corporate Clients and Corporate Investments
• Many complex and demanding Equity Capital Markets transactions to showcase and develop your skillset
Who are we looking for?
Suitable candidates have
• 4+ years of relevant working experience in ECM, M&A or strategic (corporate finance) advisory
• Demonstrable affinity with equity markets
• Strong communicators, creative, dedicated and possess a high level of energy and attention to detail
• Demonstrable interpersonal skills, project management skills, affinity with key databases (Bloomberg, CapitalIQ, Factset, etc.)
• Fluency in business English and are expected to reside in the Netherlands. Proficiency in the Dutch language is a plus
Rewards & benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions here.
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
• A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
• 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
• Pension scheme
• 13th month salary
• Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
• 8% Holiday payment
• Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
• An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
• Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
Want to apply directly?
Please upload a cover letter containing your motivation and your CV by clicking the “Apply” button.
More info on ING Corporate Finance
The Corporate Finance department is the primary point of contact for advisory relationships with corporates and institutional investors, leading the execution of high-profile Equity Capital Markets and Mergers & Acquisitions transactions. In the Benelux, ING Corporate Finance is the absolute #1 in both ECM and M&A. ING Corporate Finance adopts a sector-based approach, putting together client teams across borders to reflect local relationships and product specialists and to ensure the highest standards of transaction execution.
The Amsterdam office of ING CF is responsible for the origination and execution of transactions in a Benelux domestic and cross-border context, as part of ING Wholesale Banking’s European Corporate Finance team. The CF team in Amsterdam consists of over 50 professionals.
With 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us and apply today
Associate Equity Capital Markets Haarlem jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.