Accenture Philippines Philippines
1 week ago
Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
Duties & Responsibilities
Provide Customer Relationship Management support to employees for any visa, immigration, travel, meetings & events queries.
Support Exit Clearance, Asset & Access Management, Required Trainings Completion, Information Security, Data Privacy as well as, Business Continuity requirements for Mobility.
• Act as sub tower lead, reporting directly to the CRM Team Lead.
• Manage shift schedules and KT sessions of junior CRM resources.
• Respond to calls and resolve Tier 1 queries based on available job aids and reference materials
• Log ticket for calls received that are case-specific and assign to the proper Assignment group
• Track calls received, report metrics and provide insights on potential process improvements.
• Monitor ServiceNow tickets assigned to the Philippines... and respond to Tier 1 queries based on available
• Participate in all local and global initiatives to promote and improve Mobility's CRM strategy
• Prepare and update FAQs, regular reports and provide data insights, as applicable.
• Provide exit clearance to leavers and coordinate required visa action to the Case Management Team
• Ensure proper inventory of all Mobility assets and manage access.
• Accurately track status of completion for all required/mandatory trainings.
• Support all Information Security and Data Privacy related tasks for Mobility to ensure compliance
• Manage Business-continuity tasks and proper coordination with all the towers in the team
• Prepare regular reports and ensure all Compliance documents are updated.
• Escalate issues and challenges to team lead for proper resolution.
Project Shift Schedule: Rotation Shift
Project Rest Day: Weekends Off
Project/Team Location: Mandaluyong Robinsons Cybergate Tower 1SKILL AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• College Graduate - Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 2-3 year of work experience
• Customer related work experience, BPO-setting
• Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
• MS office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Customer-centric mindset
• People Management skills, at least 1 year experience
Good to have:
• Mobility Experience
How to apply?
• We are on Workday! For faster processing, kindly ready your CV to apply using autofill with resume.
• Click apply now and you will be redirected to our Workday site, click apply again and you will be asked to autofill with resume, apply manually or if you have previous application, you can use it to re-apply. Make sure to complete your Workday profile for your application to be processed.
Why join Accenture?
• Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
• Night differential
• Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
• Paid sick and vacation leaves
• Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
• HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
• Life insurance
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Retirement plan
• Flexible working arrangements
• Accessible locations
• Healthy and encouraging work environment
• Career growth and promotion opportunities
• Terms and Conditions apply
Jobs in Philippines Philippines
Senior Technical Help Desk Analyst | BPO CSR Exp (EH 912) Philippines jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.