Square One Resources
Square One Resources Orbe Switzerland
2 weeks ago
Job Title: IT Mediamatician- Orbe, Switzerland
Location:Orbe, Switzerland x3 days per week
Rate: 475 CHF per day
Start Date: 05.06.23
Job Type: 6 Month Contract
We have an exciting opportunity now available with one of our innovative technology solutions clients based in Orbe, Switzerland. They are currently looking for a skilled IT Mediamatician to join their team for a six-month contract.
The mediamatician should be able to combine technical expertise, artistic creativity, and effective communication and project management skills to create innovative digital media applications that meet the needs of their clients or users. They will be responsible to host for any type of large scale or VIP events and meeting needing Audio/Video (A/V) services and support, from its idea to its delivery. The mediamatician is also in charge of end user coaching and training sessions to boost Digital Adoption and of IT related publications and communications (Employee Screens, social media, documents... like Quick Reference Cards, Intranet and so forth).
• The mediamatician must have a Medimatics Vocational Education as well as a Training/VET certification. Strong affinity for technical A/V equipment and solutions is a must.
• On top of the above-mentioned general expected skills, the mediamatician must have proven communications skills and experience as well as strong organisation skills.
• Certified IT Mediamatician.
• English - Proficiency level spoken and written.
• French - Proficiency level spoken and written
We expect the following soft skills from every partner's employee:
• Customer orientation skills: They must be able to provide outstanding customer service, including listening customer needs, understanding their issues, being patient and empathetic as well as resolving problems in a timely and satisfactory manner.
• Communication skills: They must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers who may not have a technical background. They must also be able to document their work and provide clear instructions. They must be able to teach or coach on a technical solution by adapting the language to his audience.
• Analytical and Problem-solving skills: They must have strong problem-solving skills to diagnose and resolve technical issues effectively.
• Prioritisation and time management skills: They must be able to prioritise and manage their time effectively to ensure that they can resolve issues promptly and meet expected service level agreements.
• Teamwork: They must be able to work effectively as part of a team with trust, transparency, collaboration, respect, accountability, and a sharing mind-set.
• High flexibility and adaptability: They must be able to adapt to any changes easily. This means being flexible, open-minded, and willing to learn and grow.
• Initiative and continuous improvement mind-set.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement
IT Mediamatician - Orbe, Switzerland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.