LHH Switzerland Switzerland
2 weeks ago
Our client is an innovative family business with a long tradition and industry leader in the production and distribution of high-quality oral hygiene, hair care and body care products in over 80 countries.
The employees are also the shareholders and thus participate in the success of the company as co-owners.
You will be responsible for the support, maintenance and successful further development of our customer relationships in Europe. In details, you will:
• Independently lead sales negotiations with strategic key accounts for the company brand and in the private label area
• Develop and implement customer-specific marketing and product concepts
• Achieve sales, profitability and market share targets while adhering to budget guidelines
• Collaborate in developments and innovations
• Observe the market, assessing opportunities and risks, recognizing and acquiring new potential to drive continuous profitable growth
You have completed a higher education... in business administration or similar fields. Moreover, you offer:
• Sales talent with pleasure in customer contact
• 4-5 years of professional experience in a comparable position, ideally in the FMCG environment
• Committed personality with long-term intentions
• Strong skills in working with internal and external partners, including efficient communication, cooperation and problem solving
• Ability to successfully develop a customer relationship through competent advice
• German mother tongue and business fluent communication skills in English
• A varied job in a lively and diverse working environment with collegial relationships and flat hierarchies
• The opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas and participate to internal and external training courses
• Flexible working time models
• Free parking, participation in the fitness subscription and 20% purchase discount on products of the Group
Jobs in Switzerland Switzerland
Key Account Manager International Switzerland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.