U.S. Cellular Wausau WI United States
2 weeks ago
Sales Representative - SAL025112
At UScellular, top performers earn $60k or more a year...
Meet your neighbors and help them stay connected.
Who knows your town and your community better than you? At UScellular, we believe in being straightforward and honest. We are real people from real places, bringing wireless connectivity closer every day on a state-of-the-art nationwide network built from your town up. Connecting our customers to what matters most to them doesn't seem like a job; it's a calling, and we do it because it's the right thing to do. In fact, making full-on fans out of our customers is what we're known for, and we make it worth our associates' efforts to deliver an outstanding experience with every customer.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Full Time) - Bilingual Preferred
UScellular sales consultants provide connectivity solutions to customers by selling products and services that enhance their lives and make things easier. Our consultants are empowered to be the face of UScellular and share their love for technology while fulfilling their desire to help others and connect to their community.
Be confident knowing most of your pay is guaranteed through a competitive base salary and earn an average of $20-$23/hour when meeting sales targets. Maximize sales opportunities and earn as much as $28/hour or more - it's really up to you.
We offer a host of benefits, including medical and dental effective on day one, including:
• 401K, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, and more
• Our training is sure to set you up for success, and commission is guaranteed during training
• Associates have access to healthcare benefits (medical, dental and vision), retirement plans (a 401(k) plan with company match and a pension plan funded by the company), Paid Parental Leave (6 weeks after 6 months of employment), Basic Life Insurance (if eligibility requirements are met), Education Assistance (after 3 months of employment), paid Vacation Days (15 days accrued per year for full-time/12 days accrued per year for part-time), paid Sick/Care-Giver Days (6 days accrued per year for full-time/4 days accrued per year for part-time), and seven paid national holidays and one floating holiday, among others. Short Term Disability (after 6 months of employment) and Long Term Disability (180 day waiting period) coverage is also available for full-time associates. Associates Scheduled to work under twenty hours per week or for a limited term are eligible for medical plans and retirement plans (a 401(k) plan with company match and a pension plan funded by the company).
Come Grow With Us
We offer ongoing training and personal development with advancement opportunities in as little as 6 months. Embrace Possibilities!
Here's What We Require:
• Written and verbal interpersonal skills
• Flexibility to work evenings, weekends and some holidays
How to stand out:
• Experience working directly with customers
• Sales experience (including in hospitality and tourism industries)
• Experience in wireless or technology industries a plus
• Full fluency in Spanish and English is a plus
APPLY NOW. Join America's locally grown wireless team and experience uncapped earnings potential and a variety of additional benefits!
JOB : Sales Retail
UScellular is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information
Wausau WI USA
Jobs in Wausau WI United States
Sales Representative Wausau jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.