UnitedHealth Group Crawford GA United States
1 week ago
Opportunities at Change Healthcare, part of the Optum family of businesses. We are transforming the health care system through innovative technology and analytics. Find opportunities to make a difference in a variety of career areas as we all play a role in accelerating health care transformation. Help us deliver cutting-edge solutions for patients, hospitals and insurance companies, resulting in... healthier communities. Use your talents to improve the health outcomes of millions of people and discover the meaning behind: Caring. Connecting. Growing together.?
This position is Full time Monday - Friday with the option of Tuesday - Saturday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 8:00am-5:00pm or 7:30am-4:30pm EST. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime. Our office is located at Athens and Monroe, GA.
• Interviewing clients in a hospital setting to assist the clients in obtaining maximum benefit coverage
• Achieve and maintain certification designation as Certified Application Counselor
• Adhere to company and legal standards regarding Protected Health Information (PHI), Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and Personnel Transaction Identifier (PTI)
• Maintain ongoing communication with government agencies regarding the status of claims
• Maintain documentation of status of claims and client contract on Change Healthcare and/or hospital computer systems
• Making a determination to take a Federal, State or Local program application based upon medical definition of disability as it relates to body systems and to functions of daily living, and information contained in medical records
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
• High School Diploma/GED (or higher)
• 1+ years of relevant hospital and healthcare experience
• Proficient using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Ability to travel locally up to 10%; to cover Piedmont Monroe as needed
• Ability to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 8:00am-5:00pm or 7:30am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday with the option of Tuesday-Saturday. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
• Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Associate's Degree (or higher)
• Bilingual fluency in English/Spanish
• Knowledge of federal and state programs that will benefit coverage for the client
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies required all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with OptumInsight. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the Healthcare industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone-of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income-deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes - an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
Crawford GA USA
Jobs in Crawford GA United States
Healthcare Representative - Athens and Monroe, GA Crawford jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.