Tradewind Recruitment Stockport United Kingdom
1 week ago
Are you an experienced SEN teaching assistant that is looking for a full-time, long-term role? Do you enjoy working with SEN children? We have a very special role that is suited to someone who thrives working in 1:1 situations and helping children achieve. This school is in a beautiful location and has a supportive and caring staff and school community.
Tradewind are Manchester's biggest Education Recruitment Agency and we would love to place you in this role if you register with us. This school in Stockport requires a confident and resilient individual that has experience with Makaton and working with non-verbal children. The competitive pay rate for this role is between £80-£95, subject to experience.
To respond to this advert, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138 or email amy.paul @twrecruitment.com
To be a success in this role, you will need to:
• Have a Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
• Have previous experience of supporting children with SEN
• Have... experience working in 1:1 situations
• Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
• Provide a CV with full employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
• Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the School
This welcoming Stockport Primary School is looking for a candidate who embodies its values of Respect and Empathy. The excellent staff work closely together to ensure that the children reach their full potential. The school places emphasis on its high-standards and ability of the staff to work closely together with the children's parents/guardians and the school governors.
About the Role
Tradewind wanted a committed experienced Year 1 Teaching Assistant who is available for this long-term and full-time role. You should have a dynamic and engaging style, possessing brilliant communication skills. Ideally, you will have previous experience of working with SEN children. You should be resilient and an adaptable individual that believes in getting the best of your pupils.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
• An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
• Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
• Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
• More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
• Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
• A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Jobs in Stockport United Kingdom
SEN Teaching Assistant Stockport jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.