Engage Education London United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
About the role:
At Engage Education, we’ve specialised in recruiting Secondary Teaching Assistants for over a decade, so we know a bit about finding the ideal school for you. We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic Secondary Teaching Assistant to work full time at a fantastic Secondary school in Bromley.
Our team has built an excellent reputation in the local area, and we’re looking for more high-quality Secondary Teaching Assistants to work with these schools to positively impact the progress and attainment of their pupils.
Our Teaching Assistants’ duties can include:
• Working with small groups of pupils
• Providing intervention support
• 1:1 support for Secondary students
The Ideal Teaching Assistant applicant should have:
• Some experience of working with Secondary children or in a school
• A real passion for Education and improving the attainment of pupils
• Bags of creativity for stimulating and engaging pupils
• Level 2 or 3 Support Staff Qualification
Highlights of... becoming an Engage Teaching Assistant:
• Market leading pay rates
• Full-time and part-time positions available
• Develop your knowledge of the national curriculum
• Ideal post for Graduates looking to move into a career in Teaching
Why choose Engage Education?
• We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
• You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
• You will be invited to our wide range of continued professional development (CPD) training sessions, provided by our in-house team of experienced senior leaders. These are completely free to attend!
• £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more.
How to apply:
• If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply – or get in touch with us directly.
• If you’re not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don’t be disheartened – you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
• All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you
Teaching Assistant London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.