Principal Resourcing Selby United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
Principal Resourcing are actively working to recruit a Primary Classroom Assistant to work within one of our partnership primary academies based in Selby, North Yorkshire. The full-time role is expected to commence June 2023 until the end of the academic year and has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
We are specifically looking for a Classroom Assistant with knowledge and experience of the KS1/KS2 curriculum and SATs. As a Classroom Assistant, you will work under the instruction and guidance of the Class Teacher to assist with the management of pupils in the classroom during delivery of lesson input and learning activities. You may be required to carry out work in the classroom and outside the main teaching area to meet the needs of the pupils in your care.
The school ethos is focused on the creation of a happy, safe and stimulating learning environment, that encourages fun, imagination and exploration. Through the implementation of a child centred... curriculum that excites and builds a lifelong passion for learning and success. The inspirational staff team work collaboratively to build strong partnership with parents, removing barriers to learning and providing a fully inclusive and challenging learning experience.
Within the role you will be required to:
• Support and enthuse young learners to reach their potential
• React to children’s interests to offer a child centred approach
• Provide opportunities that will excite and ignite a passion for learning
• Deliver phonics sessions
• Work with small-guided groups or 1:1 with children to support reading and writing
Skills and attributes:
• Experience supporting children at KS1/KS2
• Cache Level 3 or equivalent experience in a similar setting
• KS2 SATs experience is advantageous
• Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
• An observant and responsive approach
• A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
So, what’s in it for you:
• Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs, specific to your Local Authority
• An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
• Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
• A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
• 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £250
• A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch, to provide you with industry specific knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
• A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV to supportst[email protected] and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act (2003).
Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer. All positions advertised are temporary, unless otherwise stated.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
Job Ref: PRLMC
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £75.00-£100.00 per day
• Referral programme
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus scheme
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: PRLMC
Primary Classroom Assistant Selby jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.